Page 1 of 2
I figured its summer, and I figured this is the season that the most road signs disappear off the side of the road due to delinquent teenagers on summer break.
So anyone hear like to indulge in this felony?
its a felony?

EDIT: i have recently taken a road sign. i will post a pic in a bit.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Never done it myself, but my flat last year had a few. a sign for a diversion. One of the big blue barriers they used in the UK when they are digging the road. Another sign for something. Lots of cones.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

I tend not to bother stealing them but rather relocate them.

Most of the ones here you can turn around with a bit of man handling, so the 30mph zone becomes and 60 and via versa. If theres road works, I do love to relocate the diversion signs.

Oh how I laugh when people fall for it.
A pic from the night I obtained it. We we're very drunk and I'm still not sure why I'm holding it like that. lol

There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
me and a buddy had a very drunken adventure the other night and we nabbed about 10 of the ****ers...
i found out shovels are good for getting the riveted signs off the post haha.
I have been wanting to relocate a stop sign to a middle of a straight away then spray paint a stop line.
I have been wanting to relocate a stop sign to a middle of a straight away then spray paint a stop line.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
A pic from the night I obtained it. We we're very drunk and I'm still not sure why I'm holding it like that. lol

because you were very drunk.

I have one in my garage, a sign for the road I live got knocked over so I took it
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
My friends and I usually end up with a few road signs after a good night of drinking. If it's election time we go around smashing the signs or stealing them. THen we set them up a few months after the election's over.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by ShaunDiel
TS's yard on the news.

you win this thread.

edit: oh man, I thought your post said it was your yard
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Last edited by suckmahnuts at Jul 20, 2009,
At one point last year we had 5 cones in our flat and we tried to take the road sign from 'Drury Lane' because of the muffin man. And we had a couple of 'Danger of death' signs.
Ok, how can you get a street sign down? Im planning on taking the sign for this road called Hooker Street and giving to this chick for her birthday. Problem is, Its not one of those you can just pull out. Any idea what kinda tool I need to use?
I stole a bunch of cones one night and relocated them with my dad's truck, blocked off a couple roads, etc.

it was good times.
signatures are budget.
i live by i5 not 77.
not me. at all
i got a stash off my property just in case....
yeah i live out in the woods.
Quote by Kenny_Fever
I stole a bunch of cones one night and relocated them with my dad's truck, blocked off a couple roads, etc.

it was good times.

I could tell you were Canadian before I even looked.

Woah stealing is cool again!

Brb
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by ShaunDiel
I could tell you were Canadian before I even looked.

signatures are budget.
Quote by minchew
Ok, how can you get a street sign down? Im planning on taking the sign for this road called Hooker Street and giving to this chick for her birthday. Problem is, Its not one of those you can just pull out. Any idea what kinda tool I need to use?

ok two options here.
if the pole is metal than the sign should be bolted with a nut on the other end. so you will need a ratchet wrench and vice grips. get the vice grips on the nut and wrench on bolt.

if its wood you should be able to knock it over if not, get a truck or some way to get higher up so you can work a wrench on it. if its got rivets just get a ****in shovel and and hatchet. get the hatchet between the sign and post then shove the shovel in and pop the sign out.

lol, pull out. Good word choice.

Me and my friends wer walking down the street and found a sign lying on the side of the road, so we took it. But there is a sign near my neighborhood with my name written on it (literally) that I've been eyeballin'.
Last edited by SKAtastic7770 at Jul 20, 2009,
I got a couple i have been eyeballing.
its one of those slow children at play.
and another one that says School slow children at play with a little kid with a dunce hat... I think i need to grab that one soon...
ive got a few friends who are quite good at stealing signs around here. they focus mainly on getting as many of the "woods" around here. best they have, and its the most stolen sign around here, is "Morningwood Drive" i need to get that one sometime when they replace it again haha
NOPE
My friend stole a road closed sign and put it in the middle of a frozen pond.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
i grabbed a no overnight parking, but it got jacked. ha the irony. I need to call and get it replaced.
Quote by Nakon14
ive got a few friends who are quite good at stealing signs around here. they focus mainly on getting as many of the "woods" around here. best they have, and its the most stolen sign around here, is "Morningwood Drive" i need to get that one sometime when they replace it again haha

morning wood in olney?
I have a friend who has a stolen road sign that says "speed hump" over his bed.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
im thinkin of startin a group dedicated to this fine hobby, anyone interested?
Well the pit has once again corrupted me and inspired me to commit crimes. Got a few signs in mind right now. There's a 'Drug Free Zone' sign on the end of my friend's drug dealer's street and i laugh my ass off every time we pass it, oh the irony. Then some street sign that sounds sexual that I can hang over my bed, so far I found...

Deepwood drive (I think that's a winner right there )
Woodland drive (close 2nd place)

edit: Wow there's like 10 different street's named deepwood drive in my area, so yeah i'm gonna have that by the end of the week lol (google maps just makes this too easy )
Last edited by Master0fMuppets at Jul 20, 2009,
my buddy stole a duck crossing sign once.

MY other buddy had a sign that said something like. Employee Parking, Fred.
Something like that, where it seemed they were talking to Fred... **** cant remember the exact words...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Page 1 of 2