Say your driving along the highway at a decent speed and someone is right behind you going way to fast tailgating you, wanting you to get out of the way.

You pull into the right lane and let them pass... up ahead a few minutes later you see the same car crashed into the guardrail.

Do you pull over to check on them or do you say screw em and keep going.
you say screw em, and LITERALLY screw them
Quote by thanksgiving
That is quite unique...

Quote by navarreguitaris
What? She said "just solder it back together"?

Quote by JacobTheMe

"Hey guys check out this cool penis!"

LOL
Keep going
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Slow down to admire the wreckage, maybe call for an ambulance (only if you've got a Bluetooth headset - safety first) but do not stop
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Uh, that's not much of a scenario, more of a question of what you scream as you speed by the wreck
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Stop and look for five minutes, creating a very unnecessary traffic jam like every other driver does.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Well if you're one of these morons who sits in the wrong lane for hours on end it should be you who's crashing.
Quote by brandewyork
Say your driving along the highway at a decent speed and someone is right behind you going way to fast tailgating you, wanting you to get out of the way.

You pull into the right lane and let them pass... up ahead a few minutes later you see the same car crashed into the guardrail.

Do you pull over to check on them or do you say screw em and keep going.
Unless you were passing someone yourself, or making room for traffic to merge from an entrance, you should have already been in the right lane.

Slow down and assess the situation.
If all the occupants are ambulatory, keep going.
If it appears there were injuries, get on your cell and call for help.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
rape him see if he cums blood lol
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Unless you were passing someone yourself, or making room for traffic to merge from an entrance, you should have already been in the right lane.

Fuck me you're too serious.
Hmmm, I think in my state it's illegal just to pass someone by who could possibly be dieing. Either way, I'd stop to at least try and help. I'm not an asshole.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Well if you're one of these morons who sits in the wrong lane for hours on end it should be you who's crashing.

Americans drive the opposite way, in case you forgot.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
Americans drive the opposite way, in case you forgot.

Hence unless you're overtaking someone you should be in the right hand lane to start with.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Hence unless you're overtaking someone you should be in the right hand lane to start with.

You win this time. But I'll be back.
Quote by MakinLattes
drive by their car slowly and laugh at them then drive off.
Top 5 Bands (ATM)
1. King Diamond
2. Ensiferum
3. Korpiklaani
4. Immortal
5. Dark Angel
When someone tailgates me I usually break-light em' (meaning, I hold down the brake just barely enough to turn on the break lights but not to stop/slow down).

It usually scared them into backing the fuck off.

But, I would help them.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Seriously what the ****. You're always such a party pooper when I read your posts. Why the **** are you in the Pit if you're so serious?
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
Quote by dethklokrulz!

what do you mean like plagiarise them?
I'd probably stop and ask the person to crawl to my car, saying I was stuck or something, and then as soon as they had agonizingly crawled to the door of my car I would speed off.
a little lost.....
Quote by DaathMatal
what do you mean like plagiarise them?

how do you plagiarise a car crash?
Quote by dethklokrulz!

as long as there still warm its not wierd.
Quote by hippiebass
Help, and then steal their serpentine belt.

what would be the point of that though? the car is wrecked he wont need his serpentine belt anyway haha

but on topic where is the break check option?