Ok, so my brother and I both but some reconditioned iPods off of the Apple site. Registered them, got the warranty, I didn't want a damn thing to happen to these puppies. I don't have much money to spend on luxuries. But anyway whenever I try to connect my iPod to sync songs to it, it says the iPod could not be synced because the correct folder could not be found. It also keeps connecting and unconnecting on and off. My brother's will not connect at all. But it's just in my computer that this happens so we charge them in my PS3 and it works then. Why can't I sync to my iPod? I'm thinking it's something wrong with my computer but I'm not sure. Anyone have any advice or similar stories? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance to helpful people and thanks for the lulz in advance to the pit-monkeys.
I have no sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason your looking for is "Reconditioned"
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Did you get the Classics? They are pieces of crap. Mine is anyways.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
reconditioned means it has been superglued back together from rubble. It is a fail purchase.
reconditioned electronics is like a crashed car. they're never the same after the crash, no matter how much work is put into fixing it.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Apple sucks.
Simple as that
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat

NO U
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
lol

They are a crap company. What did you expect?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Trade them in for Sansa Clips. Much cheaper, smaller, simpler, and less prone to absolute ****tiness.
Quote by ShallowEndings
50% true..

Some of their stuff is really good. The problem is the cost

the cost is offset by the fact that their customer service is located in america. trust me, you'll forget all about those extra couple of dollars when you need help with something and can actually understand the guy you're talking to.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
the cost is offset by the fact that their customer service is located in america. trust me, you'll forget all about those extra couple of dollars when you need help with something and can actually understand the guy you're talking to.

I personally care more about listening to music than listening to customer service - unfortunately for Apple, things like this happen to their overpriced products and you have to wait for a repair or replacement to keep listening. In my opinion, DAPs should be simple and full of high quality (well, "good" quality to avoid ridiculous prices) components instead of gimmicky interfaces and features.
Quote by i_don't_know
I personally care more about listening to music than listening to customer service - unfortunately for Apple, things like this happen to their overpriced products and you have to wait for a repair or replacement to keep listening. In my opinion, DAPs should be simple and full of high quality (well, "good" quality to avoid ridiculous prices) components instead of gimmicky interfaces and features.

well every company produces a few dud products in a batch, they're not handmade, TS should just know better than to buy a reconditioned electronic device.
Try to reformat your iPOD. Sounds like your USB ports don't get enough power. Try disconnecting other USB devices, and connecting the iPODS to the USB ports in the back of the PC.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||