Ok so i am selling my epiphone special Gibson guitar along with my Marshall MG15 watt amp and possibly a guitar pedal. I promise every thing thats for sale is in great condition barely used and not damaged at all. I'm only selling because im upgrading to new better stuff such as a Schecter guitar and a cabinet for my Marshall head amp.

Prices: Guitar with amp- 345-375$ thats cheapest i can take it.

Guitar + Amp + Pedal (digitech grunge distortion) - 385-415$ (A bit used for the pedal but it works perfectly and has no problems or chips.)

Guitar + Amp + Pedal (digitech bad monkey overdrive) - 380-410$ (pedal has barely been used didn't like it so im selling it

Guitar + Amp + Pedal (Line 6 tone core constrictor) - 400-430$ (this is the newer line 6 pedal not the old one this one is built very well and brand new only used 4 times)

Guitar + Amp + Marshall portable 5 watt amp - 360-380$ (the mini works with out any problems i thought it would be fun to use but i haven't had any reasons to use it.)

Guitar + Amp + 2 pedals 445-490$

Guitar + Amp + 3 pedals - 495-540$

Guitar + amp + 3 pedals + 5 watt mini amp - 515-565$

If you choose to buy shipping will be any where from 20-50$ depending on what and how much you buy if you think these prices are to much make me some offers but most all of them are basically brand new so i cant drop the price very much.

Go to my page and messages me for contact info.
Variety and passion to dominate all
You're going to get a warning if you don't lower your prices. That guitar runs for $200 (or at least used to, now it's about $230), and the Marshall ran new for about $200. Asking for $350 (without shipping!) is a bad idea because both of those items have VERY low resale value. Just a friendly piece of advice.

-Bryan
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
thanks but i don't think its fair to lose so much money for re-sale value since its basically brand new and in mint condition if they were actually really "used" then i would drop them a lot more
Quote by cccforthree
thanks but i don't think its fair to lose so much money for re-sale value since its basically brand new and in mint condition if they were actually really "used" then i would drop them a lot more

your right its not fair, but that is what the market dictates, if you want any chance at selling these, then put them at a price where someone would actually buy them. If you dont reduce the price, it wont sell. Simple as that!
Pedulla MVP5
Gibson Grabber
Warmoth Antigua PJ
Ovation Magnum 1
I have to re-itterate what the previous post have said. The items in question are widely disliked on this forum and they have a poor resale value. In my opinion your best bet is EBAY.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Ok seeing as i haven't gotten any replies im willing to drop prices down a bit so lets get some people that are willing to negotiate??
Quote by cccforthree
Ok seeing as i haven't gotten any replies im willing to drop prices down a bit so lets get some people that are willing to negotiate??

are you really suprised that you havent gotten any replies. please take this to ebay
oh and sry for the double post but the bad monkeys a great pedal its just that the MG sucks at taking any sort of pedal and oviously made it just sound like ****.