besides ebay?

I'm trying to do a bit of shopping around but it's quite difficult when there aren't any good local shops and nothing is really popping up on ebay.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
CRAIGSLIST

or some of your local shops
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
CRAIGSLIST

or some of your local shops

Half of my gear came from craigslist buys.

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
coheed and cambria eh? lookin for an explorer... maybe a triple rec? i digress, definantly craigslist, if you buy used online you cant try before you buy. but also check guitarcenter.com
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

Craigslist isn't helping me at all...

There's no Guitarcenter near me at all and it would be nice if the guitar could be shipped instead of a buy and pick up deal.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Pawn shops are pretty cool.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
im pretty sure guitarcenter.com will just simply ship it to you.
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

I would avoid buying guitars online. Amps are okay since you can usually tell by talking to the seller what the condition is like and if it's a broken piece of **** you can get your money back. But for a guitar you can't get your money back because you don't like the tone or feel.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
I would avoid buying guitars online. Amps are okay since you can usually tell by talking to the seller what the condition is like and if it's a broken piece of **** you can get your money back. But for a guitar you can't get your money back because you don't like the tone or feel.

True.

I've played the model I want plenty but I suppose you never know exactly what you're getting when you buy online.

I'm not going to buy one for retail price though.

I'm looking for a Schecter C-1 Classic by the way.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Last edited by Maidenfan066 at Jul 20, 2009,
Craigslist, Ultimate Guitar classifieds, Harmony Central classisfieds, musicgoround.com, guitarcenter.com (used section)
Used.Guitarcenter.com
Musicgoround.com
Daddys.com
Harmony Central Classifieds/GearPage Classifieds/Rig-talk Classifieds/Jemsite etc. etc.
Craigslist