Page 1 of 3
Well I work full time doing carpentry. I come home every day exhausted. I'm 17, and it's a man's job. I'm not complaining, just explaining. I know I"m lucky to have a job in this economy blah blah blah. Old news.

My checks disappear and I don't
1. Drink
2. Smoke
3. Have a girlfiend
4. Party
5. Have a cellphone.

Yes, as you can see I have no life. So I should have tons of money saved. Wrong. After I pay taxes as a single white male, buy drink and food so I can work, and help my parents out (who can't work) I'm broke. The house's bills is 5 months due (the limit before forclosure) and I can honestly say nothing in my life has been worth all of the work. I'm sunburn/poisoned and got stung by plenty of bee's today. Not to mention I still have hot tar stuck to my fingers.

Nobody cares, the world goes on. Nothing is worth it, you just suffer till you die with your money in the bank. You spend your youth and healt making money, then you spend your money trying to regain your youth.

All I do is drown myself in music day in and out. Nobody would know if I died, or care. That's the sad, honest truth. My mind pattern is so f'd up and weird even I know it. I have self esteem issues and social issues so don't even talk at work. Everybody asks why I'm quiet. I don't know what to do. Death is tragic, but life is miserable.

I just tend to exist, but I pretend I don't.
Quote by nan0

I just tend to exist, but I pretend I don't.

and we'll pretend you don't exist too.

Good enough for you?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
The icing on the cake is, I'm telling this to a forum that I know will piss in my face.
Cool blog bro

Also bull**** because if you didn't have enough money to pay for your home you wouldn't waste your money internet connection.
Last edited by HorseRadish at Jul 20, 2009,
You are bloody lucky you dont live in the UK mate...living here is extortionate.

ive somehow managed to go self employed teaching music. I only work about 20 hours a week and my girlfriend sorts out the bills. done it for 4 years.
Dude, I know it feels overwhelming right now, but realise things change. We're young and there are so many things yet to happen that you can't imagine or expect. What I'm saying is, hang on. Don't let these negative thoughts destroy you, try to think of the good in all things, and of what worse things others are suffering and yet enduring.

Hang in there mate.
Have you heard Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve? Sounds like that's where you're at.

"Spend your days just a slave to money, then you die"
Quote by Underjoggle
The hambucker is the revolutionary new pickup that removes unwanted ham from your output signal, and collects it on a croissant with melted cheese.

Quote by Eddie4President
Shoop unto others what you would have shooped unto you.
Sorry for ya man, but I can't say I have any sympathy.

That's why people don't drop outta school and go get a real job.
That's how I see it.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
life always works out man just give it some time and feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to I know what your going through my family lost 500,000 dollars when the housing market collasped and contracters started going bankrupt so Ive been in your shoes
Quote by DirtyMakik
and we'll pretend you don't exist too.

Good enough for you?

Asshole.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
People around the world have it much worse than you. Right now, somebody is about to die. You're better off than they are.

Edit: By the way, if that sounds dick in anyway, it's not supposed to be, it's supposed to cheer you up, but it might do the opposite. Sorry.
Last edited by OnlyIbanez12 at Jul 20, 2009,
that blows, hope stuff works out in the end man

maybe try out the hugging thread
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Last edited by Rocketface2112 at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by Turkeyburger
Emo blog, bro
Just cause somebody is having problems doesn't mean they're emo. If some suburban rich kid complains, that's emo.
I've been through that. And all I can say is: get foodstamps. Sure it may not be glamourous but it does help
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by breadstick
Asshole.

Been a pleasure.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Education looks pretty good right about now doesn't it?
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
People around the world have it much worse than you. Right now, somebody is about to die. You're better off than they are.

Edit: By the way, if that sounds dick in anyway, it's not supposed to be, it's supposed to cheer you up, but it might do the opposite. Sorry.

I know, but that doesn't mean I can't be miserable as well.
Oh god

Guys, this guy made a long bawwww blog thread a few weeks ago, quoting song lyrics every so often. He's just doing it again
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
Just cause somebody is having problems doesn't mean they're emo. If some suburban rich kid complains, that's emo.

I almost agreed with you until I read the second sentence.
Quote by Nico the Great
(Invalid img)

so true...oh so true
"its true that we dont know what weve got untill we loose it but its also true that we dont know what weve been missing until it arrives"
Quote by 3BlindMyceZeke
This is amazing advice. You sir, Mr.LeadGuitar, are the god of the Bandleading forum.

In Rhode Island? Join!
Quote by nan0
I know, but that doesn't mean I can't be miserable as well.

Everyone can be miserable, but
Quote by Amndisleanda
Stop complaining.

kthxbai
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
And I didn't fail school. I'm still in it, and I need money now anyway. I might not be alive in four years. My heart feels strained (physically) through out the entire day and my knees kill me. I haven't even been able to play guitar anymore because I never have time to do so.
Quote by nan0
And I didn't fail school. I'm still in it, and I need money now anyway. I might not be alive in four years. My heart feels strained (physically) through out the entire day and my knees kill me. I haven't even been able to play guitar anymore because I never have time to do so.

Dude you need a fucking joint.
Quote by ShaunDiel
I almost agreed with you until I read the second sentence.

It should be, if some suburban rich kid complains about something that really isn't that important or isn't a big deal like how their parents won't buy them something, they're emo.
maybe you should kill youself
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by nan0

I think it's just over working or too much stress. Stretch before you work, or try to get some breaks.

Quote by nan0
I rather not smoke, I'm already worthless enough. Couldn't afford it anyway.

Oh jeez... High and mighty "hardcore" straight edge kid?
Last edited by SGibson666 at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by Guitar_Kingdom
maybe you should kill youself

I've heard it all sugar.
I think the problem is ur parents... that they can't help you AND you have to help them, yet you're not even an adult, so you can't expect to have a good job after training or education. No offense though. I mean there isn't really a solution to that problem...

And most replies have been asshole responses, the only legit counterargument has been the guy who found his post saving up for 1k+ guitar gear.
Page 1 of 3