Page 1 of 2
if i cut my hair can i avoid a hair drug test?

i know i should probly ask in drug thread but this seems like an easier way to get an awnser, please have a serious awnser for me

my future may be on the line
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
wat

Edit: They will probably just do another form of testing, or use your pubes, fool.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Last edited by JacobLampman at Jul 20, 2009,
How about don't do drugs?

Cutting your hair probably won't work. Waxing your head might.
kill all humans
No, they can get it from the smallest piece of hair if they wanted to. My friend tried, and they were still able to do it. He tested positive by the way.
Sounds like all you'll be saying is, "Would you like fries with that?"
All my friends are Imaginary

"There was much of the beautiful,
much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible,
and not a little of that which might have excited disgust"

Swan Song
A Story by the Earl of Slander
yea but say i stopped about 2 weeks ago and im going cold turkey and cutting my hair every week and my pubes every day as well
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
Well, they'll notice ifyou go bald right before a drug test.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
How about don't do drugs?

ding -ding WE HAVE A WINNER!

Seriously, this is pretty sad. You did the drugs, deal with it.
Get back in the house and take your I'm-so-old-I'm-gonna DAMN-DIE-pills!
-Early Cuyler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R.I.P. Dael Moore
Quote by Pencil Man
Well, they'll notice ifyou go bald right before a drug test.
This man is correct.
Quote by m.f.k.r

lawlz
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
i'm not sure about the specifics exactly, but in order to do the test they need a sample of hair that's long enough, and they can't test just a single strand of hair. if you cut your hair you can probably avoid the test, but it will still seem pretty obvious and you probably won't get the job or w/e other reason your being tested for
Wait, what drugs are we talking here?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by ROCKASAURUS_SEX
im going cold turkey

After being on what? If you say Weed or one of those Prescription painkillers Americans and Jack Osbourne get hooked on then you are the pussiest of pussies.
im saying weed but yea, am i screwed? and its a drug test for police foundations in college lol
Quote by steven seagull
Quote by ROCKASAURUS_SEX
im saying weed but yea, am i screwed? and its a drug test for police foundations in college lol

There is no facepalm picture on earth capable of expressing the monstrous amount of fail you just created with that post.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
There is no facepalm picture on earth capable of expressing the monstrous amount of fail you just created with that post.

dude have mercy im scared lol
Quote by steven seagull
Quote by ROCKASAURUS_SEX
dude have mercy im scared lol

Well, shouldn't be becoming a cop if you're smoking pot.. often anyway.
All I can say is, continue to shave and drink lots of water haha.
You're pretty screwed I believe though.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Id start drinking tons of Cranberry Juice if I was you. Thats if its weed were talking about.
Went through this exact situation, even down to the 2 weeks clean, they'll blood test you if they want it to be legit. If it's for the piggies, it may just be urine though. Good luck on becoming a piglet cadet!
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by m.f.k.r

This man has it right.
Loser.

"Cold Turkey" from Weed, you made it sound like Smack.

And why would you still be getting stoned just before trying to join the police? You are a massive loser.
Quote by thejoel3
ding -ding WE HAVE A WINNER!

Seriously, this is pretty sad. You did the drugs, deal with it.

Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
I read the title of this thread and all I could think was:

Guys! Guys! I'm sooper cereal! Manbearpig!

EDIT:

Also, for TS -

You, sir, are the embodiment of the abstract concept known as "fail."
build 1, finished 1/15/11

Every time I try to pick it up like falling sand,
As fast as I pick it up,
it runs away through my clutching hands.
There's nothing else I can really do...
Last edited by Copaman at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by Msu_Man04
Quote of the week. Lmao.

Yeah. You did drugs. You pay the price. Lesson learned. Hopefully.

Yep. OP used a harmless drug just to have some fun, but since said harmless drug is arbitrarily illegal, a positive drug test would mean his chances at school would be destroyed, even though it would have no effect on his performance. Makes sense to me.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by ROCKASAURUS_SEX

hmm how odd, i didnt know the collage would do drug tests lol that sucks man, when are they testing you? and when was the last time you did it?
Quote by Wayward_Son
Yep. OP used a harmless drug just to have some fun, but since said harmless drug is arbitrarily illegal, a positive drug test would mean his chances at school would be destroyed, even though it would have no effect on his performance. Makes sense to me.

Yeah you're right. Breaking the law and law enforcement are completely unrelated. They might even complement each other.
Go look at any lolCat. Now, imagine it freaking out about its own stupidity while adding ''lol'' at the end of its sentences to try to calm itself down from the idea of its impending head implosion of retardation. If you can do that, then you have a great imagination, but you should also realize that you are ****ed.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Quote by Wayward_Son

Yes, because being high doesn't make you at all different, does it?
Quote by greggybhoy
Loser.

"Cold Turkey" from Weed, you made it sound like Smack.

And why would you still be getting stoned just before trying to join the police? You are a massive loser.

you sir, are right.

i like this guy, he speaks the truth and knows what he's saying. TS on the other hand is a complete and total retard.
Quote by Alex Vik
Yes, because being high doesn't make you at all different, does it?

He would if he was getting high on the job, but I'm assuming OP wouldn't be that stupid. Most people who drink at parties aren't stupid enough to drink at work, but they aren't demonized for it.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by bass-boy-garith
hmm how odd, i didnt know the collage would do drug tests lol that sucks man, when are they testing you? and when was the last time you did it?

I would hazard a guess that you're not even old enough for ''collage''.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Page 1 of 2