i got to say mine was megadeth it was just a perfect performace, megadeth at its best loved and enjoyed every single song!
whats urs?
people = sh*t
Clapton's Crossroads Festival 2007. I wasn't able to go to the 2004 one, but 07 in Chicago was incredible. I was about 20 feet from the stage the entire day through some incredible performances.
probably shine down. awesome energy and crazy fans. plus the crowd control they had was amazing. also the drunk people trying to dance were pretty hilarious.
Disciple, i was there in support of my friends band Kaliyl
in all it was a pretty awesome show
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Alexisonfire suprisingly. I was blown away by those guys.

Cheers!

Go Leafs Go!!

Next season anyway
Few months ago I saw Guttermouth...that was such an amazing show, gross but amazing.
Metallica's third show in Mexico City. Simply amazing. I can tell those guys love being onstage, and I was a few feet away from Kirk, I even got to catch a pick. The fireworks, their performance, all the crazy fans and i take rkp1992's words, drunk guys trying to make it into the mosh was simply hillarious.
Quote by angusfan16

That penis guitar. Hell, i'd wank it.

UG's MEXICAN DRUMMER
i'd say either a few weeks ago when i saw Suicide Silence, Machine Head, Slayer, & Megadeth all in one night at the saddledome.
or last year for the Summer Slaughter tour UK in London. Suicide Silence played last it was freakin awesome
metallica
"you have a short attention span...

NO were not."-metalocalypse
Last edited by dethbymetal15 at Jul 20, 2009,
Quote by BlackApparatus
Metallica's third show in Mexico City. Simply amazing. I can tell those guys love being onstage, and I was a few feet away from Kirk, I even got to catch a pick. The fireworks, their performance, all the crazy fans and i take rkp1992's words, drunk guys trying to make it into the mosh was simply hillarious.

i ff i wanted to go to one of metallica's concerts i couldn't tickets went fast and too expensive hahahaha

Quote by YourMessiah666
i'd say either a few weeks ago when i saw Suicide Silence, Machine Head, Slayer, & Megadeth all in one night at the saddledome.
or last year for the Summer Slaughter tour UK in London. Suicide Silence played last it was freakin awesome

u lucky son of... megadeth, slayer and machine ff head in one night? god i hate u
people = sh*t
Quote by blackstarf

u lucky son of... megadeth, slayer and machine ff head in one night? god i hate u

haha hell yeah man it was godly
Best was probably Zappa plays Zappa, craziest was definately Mastodon and greatest was Pearl Jam or Sonic Youth.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
among the better ones are:
-Dark Tranquillity (better than the two times I saw In Flames combined)
-Apocalyptica (the audience really gets into it as everybody knows the lyrics to the Metallica covers...and who the hell thought a cello could sound so heavy!?)
-Satyricon (seriously, they suck ass on the albums but kick ass live)
-Cephalic Carnage (burger king masks, it....was....amazing. Also on that night were The Black Dahlia Murder, Psycroptic and Sylosis, all brilliant as well but I give Cephalic the trophy for the night....and their singer and bassist proceeded to get drunk with us in front of the tour bus)
-and Dragonforce are very entertaining too, I don't even care for the music of for Herman Li, its all about the stupid stuff Sam does and the faces the bassist makes