bucky_2300
Onward!
1,344 IQ
I need to fill up more space in my music library with some of that mid-late 70s underground NY stuff. I'm talking Talking Heads, Ramones, Richard Hell, Dead Boys, etc. If anyone has any particularly mind-blowing singles/records to recommend, I'll gladly pick 'em up.

Also, Blank Generation is one of the most classic early punk songs written. Just to be clear.
no
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
Quote by charliezard!
Suicide?

Also Heartbreakers, Dictators, Patti Smith, Pere Ubu, Television, Wayne County. I don't like all of them, but there ya go.
Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
1,364 IQ
Fuck I haven't listened to the Dictators in SOOOOOO long.

Go Girl Crazy is too good.

And can someone PLEASE point me to a decent Dub Housing torrent?

Not that I'd use it or anything.

<_<
neidnarb11890
so bored with the USA
270 IQ
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
Fuck I haven't listened to the Dictators in SOOOOOO long.

Go Girl Crazy is too good.

And can someone PLEASE point me to a decent Dub Housing torrent?

Not that I'd use it or anything.

<_<

Psssst
yeahyeah
Better Get Hit In Yo Soul
476 IQ
The Neon Boys
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
werty22
Banned
1,095 IQ
I guess Pere Ubu wasn't from NY. I always assumed they were because they're related to the Dead Boys. And I didn't realize the Dead Boys were originally from Ohio.
whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
PERE UBU were from Akron.

THE EAT are a good early punk band if that's what yer looking for but not from NY... they were from the New York of the south... Miami!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
mike2
967 IQ
does it have to be from New York, there was a couple from Ohio, Like the Pagans and The Eat from Florida are really ****ing good. Also try the suicide machines from Minnesota.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.