im planning on getting one of these
but if i were to practice with this. Would i be able to switch from clean to a distorted sound while playing as if i had a peedal like "one" from metallica?
I have a toneport ux1 so it's the same principle, and unless you run your guitar through a pedal into the interface you won't be able to quickly switch between clean and distortion. I guess if you were quick enough you could change presets on your computer but otherwise there isn't another option.
Quote by yankovicfan3125
i guess i found out why people hate it, because they dont know how to use it and because they've never seen the 6 channels. now whenever i see someone insult spiders, im thinking to myself "stupid n00b..." it's really a great amp.
Get a POD 2.0 and the $100 floorboard to go with it. You could get that for $160ish if you go used, and you can practice, record, switch channels easily, its portable, etc etc etc
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
No, it's meant for recording and thus does not have footswitching capabilities (as far as I know).

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.