So what are some of the weirdest places you've found music for really cheap? The strangest for me was actually sears.com, anyone from Journey to Pantera has 4.99-5.99 dollar albums, which shocked me.
My gear:

Memphis les paul (fixin it up as we speak!)
Schecter C1 plus
Ibanez RX 240 (been sold)
Peavey envoy 110 (Pretty dang good!)
Some washburn acoustic...
Quote by Zaphikh
The Pirate Bay Yarrr...

The goverment?!?!

GoMusic.Ru

(yay russian laws)
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I meant legal music *cough*, if you guys know what that is...
My gear:

Schecter C1 plus
Quote by dwmacfar2

music can be illegal?

wtf kinda world is this?
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by dwmacfar2

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

When I was in Portland I went to this one store called Jackpot Records. They had De-Loused in the Comatorium by The Mars Volta for $3.50 or something, albeit used and without a front cover. I'm kicking myself for not buying it. It's probably still there if you live in Portland and are interested.
Not weird prices, but I've found both "More" AND "Obscured by Clouds" by Pink Floyd.

The location? Barnes and Noble. The only place I've EVER seen them for sale.

Oh, and in FYE if you buy used, you can get nice CD's for really, really cheap. I got a Rush album, JET 2 CD album, a Helmet album, AND another album (can't remember what it was) all for just under 20 dollars. Not a scratch on them, either.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 21, 2009,
i downloaded the new children of bodom album for $2 off amazon

glad i only paid that much. it wasn't very good.
Go Veg.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Not weird prices, but I've found both "More" AND "Obscured by Clouds" by Pink Floyd.

The location? Barnes and Noble. The only place I've EVER seen them for sale.

Oh, and in FYE if you buy used, you can get nice CD's for really, really cheap. I got a Rush album, JET 2 CD album, a Helmet album, AND another album (can't remember what it was) all for just under 20 dollars. Not a scratch on them, either.

Yeah I've gotten albums there too, their used products always work and for cheap. I actually got Chicago's greatest hits (it's like 39 tracks) for 6 bucks, it was like 22 bucks off, so I was obviously happy.
My gear:

Schecter C1 plus
Quote by SteveHouse

Let me rephrase that, I meant obtaining said music legally. If you get what I mean now.
My gear:

Schecter C1 plus
your mums closet
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
I was gonna say mininova but legally? There was a music shop in Birch Run that had some great albums for cheap. Too bad they closed it a few years ago
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
garage sales
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Today I got a Dire Straits record and a Moody Blues record for $2 each.. I don't have a record player.
Quote by Turkeyburger
Today I got a Dire Straits record and a Moody Blues record for $2 each.. I don't have a record player.

Reminds me of how I got a Grateful Dead poster, but I don't listen to the Grateful Dead.

It's just a cool looking poster.
I got three brand new, recently relesed CDs in a market for £10 once but I'm pretty sure they were stolen and the guy was just trying to shift them so I'm not sure if it counts as legally obtained music.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
The local "used media store" (used games, dvds, cds, you know) has a clearance bin full of obscure (and mostly awful) cds for a quarter a piece. But sometimes you get lucky and find some really good band that doesn't even exist on the internet.
Quote by mental_zer0
The local "used media store" (used games, dvds, cds, you know) has a clearance bin full of obscure (and mostly awful) cds for a quarter a piece. But sometimes you get lucky and find some really good band that doesn't even exist on the internet.

Bargain Bins can be pretty awesome sometimes, though they usually suck.
My gear:

Schecter C1 plus