You may want to post up the pictures at one of the vintage guitar sites, but Kents are basically another low budget Japanese guitar firm who produced rather odd looking instruments in the 1960s. The quality was not the greatest tbh, however their main claim to fame was that they produced Hagstrom's budget line for a while.
Yeah, the quality's not the best, but I haven't had any real problems yet, and since the finish is pretty badly wrecked I was thinking of getting it re-finished, probably the same but blue...
Gear:
Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass
Kent Videocaster
Tech 21 SansAmp VT Bass Pedal
please do not refinish that bass it looks totally badass. If i was you I'd just clean up the electronics, set it up and play it
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Hmm, actually yeah, I'll probably just fix the electronics, they work, but the volume pot shaft thingy isn't there, so I can't ajust it :p
Gear:
Kent Videocaster
I am very mad u did not post a full body and neckshot from the front side on that. I've always been a fan of 60s instruments, the odd ones like that. Hows it sound man?

Thats gotta be just about the coolest looking bass I've seen btw.
Try adding more delay.
This is the closest I could get to the pic you wanted, its kinda right...lol

PS It sounds really good, actually its got more twang than my P-Bass and its a bit more treble-y

Hey Anarkee, is that a built in amp???
Attachments:
Bass no.2 016.JPG
Gear:
Kent Videocaster
Last edited by Punk P-Bassist at Jul 21, 2009,
Quote by skater dan0
please do not refinish that bass it looks totally badass. If i was you I'd just clean up the electronics, set it up and play it

+1

It's prolly not best bass in the world, but it is pretty badass looking.
The Videocaster is badass, now I want one.
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115
How much you pay for it?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
$75 off a friend form school, he plays guitar and told me it was lying around his house and he didn't really need it. It was covered in stickers when I got it, like Guitar Hero ones, and stuff like that, most of them came off easily, but the reason there are chunks of finish missing is because, well, some of them didn't come off so easily. But oh well right? When I got it home I striped it down completely, well, except for taking apart the electronics obviously, cleaned it (OH MY GOD You should've seen the fretboard, I swear it'd never been cleaned since the day it was made), and reassembled. Voila! Done.
Gear:
Kent Videocaster