ok so im at my friends house. and im completely stoned. so im staring at the tv. and some weird ass show comes on. maybe adult swim? i have no idea but there was something about a ball of funky titties? and there was this dude with a skirt on and a mustache and he was like all green...

idk it was weird. and they were underwater and he wanted to marry this dude or something...god...that was probably the most trippy thing i've ever seen..

what in the hell is it?
Quote by TheKittenKannon
ok so im at my friends house. and im completely stoned. so im staring at the tv. and some weird ass show comes on. maybe adult swim? i have no idea but there was something about a ball of funky titties? and there was this dude with a skirt on and a mustache and he was like all green...

idk it was weird. and they were underwater and he wanted to marry this dude or something...god...that was probably the most trippy thing i've ever seen..

what in the hell is it?

The Mighty Boosh

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Old Greg and The Mighty Boosh? so whats the show actually called?....

im curious if it will still make me pee my pants in laughter while im sober
YES! thank you everybody lol that has been driving me crazy for like a week.

*hugs and kisses*

*leaves thread to never return*
It's trippy as ****.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
all i have to say is- pass that sh*t!
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by DZCunuck
all i have to say is- pass that sh*t!

*couldnt resist coming back to this thread*

n1gg4 did u chip in for the quarter? i dont think so. this is the stickiest **** i've gotten from akron in like a year! (for all of you that dont know, akron is like...30min from cleveland...thats where all the bad stuff happens lulz)

but seriously. i was packin the bowl and i lifted my finger out and the dro was still stuck on my finger!!! tell me that wasnt some guuud stufz. its almost gone now tho :\

i think im gonna smoke a couple bowls right now and watch that old greg **** on youtube again
im oold greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegg!!!!! *glorious light*
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
I don't know, but "a ball of funky titties" sounds exactly like the sort of phrase you'd come up with out of nowhere stoned. The way the words seem to fit together despite meaning nothing.

EDIT: Although googling the phrase seems to indicate you were watching The Mighty Boosh. Which is a truly awful show, I don't think it'll be as good sober.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 21, 2009,
The Mighty Boosh = awful
Old Gregg = greatest

Love games?!
PeaceLoveUnityRespect