So I'm going to build a guitar and i need to custom order a neck because there to hard to make, I found Warmoth and there the best one so far. I'd like a neck that is birds eye maple, ebony fingerboard, dot inlays with side dots, 24 jumbo frets (19 - 24 scalloped) with a KWS (The Sock) reverse headstock on a right handed guitar and a Floyd Rose nut. What is a good company that will make a neck like that?
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Last edited by vulcan422 at Jul 21, 2009,
Quote by Vlasco
Warmoth is pretty damn good.

well it looks like warmoth dosent paint the neck, they don't do 24 frets with 19 -24 scalloped, and they don't do reverse headstock
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by vulcan422
well it looks like warmoth dosent paint the neck, they don't do 24 frets with 19 -24 scalloped, and they don't do reverse headstock

Paint the neck - I remember that they do

24 frets - they definitely do

19 - 24 scalloped - They definitely do 20 - 24 scalloped.

reversed headstock is simply a lefty headstock with the hardware set righty - they definitely do

Call them for the 19 - 24 scalloped... I don't see why they wouldn't scallop another fret.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
Paint the neck - I remember that they do

24 frets - they definitely do

19 - 24 scalloped - They definitely do 20 - 24 scalloped.

reversed headstock is simply a lefty headstock with the hardware set righty - they definitely do

Call them for the 19 - 24 scalloped... I don't see why they wouldn't scallop another fret.

24 Frets - Yes.
They only scallop 1-22, because 23 and 24 are an extension
Reverse Headstock - They will do without it being a lefty neck
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Frankly when you get past frets 20, you don't need the fretboard to be scalloped, because unless you have tiny fingers, you won't be able to tell. The frets are too close together to make it matter.

I'd go Warmoth. Just remember on the body your making to have the neck pocket be the exact same dimensions.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I assume you want a bolt on neck if so then Musikraft (I think that's what they were called) may be able to suit your needs.
so i guess il have to call them for them to paint the neck and scallop 19 - 24.
other then that, they do everything i want.
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by MetalGrayFox
There are also a lot of neck sellers on eBay. Don't know about the quality though...

If they say its a Fender Ask them About the serial Number..