Okay. So after having recently explored the depths of epic a Digitech HarmonyMan with musIQ can offer. I begun to wonder... Are there any Harmonizer pedals like this that harmonize in other scales then the basic Major/Minor ones? Like, for example a pedal that would harmonized the Melodic/Harmonic Minor scale, or any of the various, "exotic" scales, and the like...

Anybody ever heard of anything like this?
Not in a guitar pedal. Reason, which is a computer synth program can do this with midi signals. With a midi pickup, you might be able to pull it off, but this wouldnt preserve your guitar tone.
Quote by MadAudioMan
Okay. So after having recently explored the depths of epic a Digitech HarmonyMan with musIQ can offer. I begun to wonder... Are there any Harmonizer pedals like this that harmonize in other scales then the basic Major/Minor ones? Like, for example a pedal that would harmonized the Melodic/Harmonic Minor scale, or any of the various, "exotic" scales, and the like...

Anybody ever heard of anything like this?

Never heard of one, but goddamn that would awesome
^Seriously? I've seen those but never tried one. I may have to check them out. Also I will have to look at Reason. I think the guy I work in the studio with has that. Infact next time I saw him I was going to ask if he had in rack/pedal harmonizer pedals. because recording harmony's is one thing I REAALY suck at...