i just bought a revenger 7 on saturday and i wanted to change the strings so wat gauge is the heavy B string?

also while wiping the guitar off i hit the bridge and moved the string holder thingy lol (dont know the name). it holds the stings up and has screws that adjust the string And now its all out of wack.... any help on how to fix it with out taking it to the shop?
Well saying they were 10 gauge strings then the B would be a .059, look for a local music instrument repair shop in your town.

EDIT: I say look for a shop because if you go in tryin' to fix what you just ****ed up you're probably goin' ta make it worse. Don't go to a guitar center to have them repair it, they'll ship it to a local repair shop and charge you extra, this will also make the repair wait a more lengthy duration.

Find a local repair shop or luthier so you can watch them fix it in person, that way if it happens again you'll know wtf to do the next time, it'll probably only cost you ten to fifteen bucks at the most.
Last edited by Igotyerbooty at Jul 21, 2009,
D'addario and Ernie Ball have 7 string sets if you dont want to buy it separately.
Last edited by littlephil at Jul 21, 2009,
pic of ur fail plz.

well only so we can see what happend, cos you havent explained it to clearly (atleast i dont quite get it..)
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Quote by badhabitband
i just bought a revenger 7 on saturday and i wanted to change the strings so wat gauge is the heavy B string?

also while wiping the guitar off i hit the bridge and moved the string holder thingy lol (dont know the name). it holds the stings up and has screws that adjust the string And now its all out of wack.... any help on how to fix it with out taking it to the shop?

you moved the saddle... this shouldn't make a difference though once you put the strings back on. sometimes the saddles will wobble when there's no string. but a pic would be helpful.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by konfyouzd
you moved the saddle... this shouldn't make a difference though once you put the strings back on. sometimes the saddles will wobble when there's no string. but a pic would be helpful.

I was thinking it was the saddle too, you're right it should just pop in there unless he ****ed with the screws lol
is it the Revenger that comes with a Floyd Rose? or is that one called the Avenger? i'm not really familiar with the difference between those because they look more ore less the same to me.

either way... whether it's a fixed bridge or a floyd, the saddle should be relatively easy to put back in place.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.