Hi

I want to buy a pedal board but i notice that on the pedal board the AC adaptor pumps out 1.7mA but some of my pedals only need like 1.3mA, 1.0mA and so on.

So that would burn out my pedals, drawing to much amps into my pedals?

Thanks.
Yep. What's this pedalboard look like?
Pics? I'm just curious, as to why there is a power supply built-in.
..I was watching my death.
Dude, that pedal board has supply providing 1.7A NOT mA!. The effects just take as much power as they need, typically from 100mA to 300mA and thats 0.1A to 0.3A, so if you are not using 10+ effects pedals at one time, than the supply is powerful enough.
He thinks that it will send out that much to all of his pedals and fry them. The ac adaptors regular how much is being sent so its never too much.
Quote by DiXX
Dude, that pedal board has supply providing 1.7A NOT mA!. The effects just take as much power as they need, typically from 100mA to 300mA and thats 0.1A to 0.3A, so if you are not using 10+ effects pedals at one time, than the supply is powerful enough.

1.7 A is the maximum current adaptor will supply - NOT the constant current that will be forced through your pedals. so if one pedal needs 100 mA and another one uses 250 mA, that is 350 mA total. Since that is less than 1.7 A, the supply is still operating within its specs.
Quote by brentonlatour
1.7 A is the maximum current adaptor will supply - NOT the constant current that will be forced through your pedals. so if one pedal needs 100 mA and another one uses 250 mA, that is 350 mA total. Since that is less than 1.7 A, the supply is still operating within its specs.

This, for the love of jesus.

1.7A is the maximum capacity, not how much it pumps into your pedals.
i need to use this:

you sir, (ts) are the embodiment of the abstract concept fail

nah im joking but seriously, the supply of the pedal regulates it so the correct amount of power is taken. roughly 10 pedals would run on that board.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
true true there are pedals that draw more than that.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Don't worry about it at all. Your pedals will only draw as much curent as they need, the rest just doesn't get used. In fact you should be MORE worried if it produces/converts too little current, that's what causes damage.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
^this is also very true

example: the red ring of death on the xbox 360 is caused half the time cause people plug it into a power strip and it doesnt get enough power, frying the motherboard.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking