I have recently purchased my first two pedals of my 'pedal board'. I have a JCM-800 and are starting to compile a pedalboard so I can have a more versatile sound and tone.

I currently have a Digitech Tonedriver and Digitech Digital Delay.

I want to keep £90 as the most to spend on any pedal. What would you guys reccomend as my next pedal?

Edit: I have a Fender Stratocaster Copy and an Ibanez RG370DX
I want to sound like me, I play 80s styled rock, I like the Tonedriver as it is used as a boost for my solos. If you wanna hear my playing visit my bands page. www.myspace.com/dancelasvegas
Last edited by dancelasvegas at Jul 21, 2009,
I personally would sell the tone driver and put it with the other money and buy a decent overdrive.

Alternatively, my guitarist uses a DOD Yngwie Malmsteen OD with his 800 and it sounds fantastic. You can pick them up fairly cheap on ebay!

[and +1 to wah, i recommend the Vox V847a and the Zakk Wylde]
The Official "Rockin' Roadie"

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender Marcus Miller Jazz
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Squier Stratocaster w/mods (1989)
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall Valvestate 8280
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals
What style do you play? And what guitar do you have? I would suggest a wah pedal, but in order to recommend a specific model, I'd have to know the style you play.
wah, whammy, reverb, chorus, eq, unlimited amounts of distortion and overdrive pedals, acoustic simulators? what is your goal with this pedalboard? who are you trying to sound like?
Quote by lorrythebassguy

Alternatively, my guitarist uses a DOD Yngwie Malmsteen OD with his 800 and it sounds fantastic. You can pick them up fairly cheap on ebay!

+1, probably one the best kept secrets is how good the YJM308 really is
R.I.P. Randy Rhoads