What are you looking for? A versatile amp. Something where I can go from Judas Priest to Jethro Tull.

Would you prefer it to be from a certain brand? n/a

What type of music do you play? Metal (Megadeth, Judas Priest, Metalica, ect...)/Rock (The Pillows, Andrew W.K, Jane's Addiction, ect...)/Pop Punk\Punk(Green Day, Blink-182,Sum 41, Misfits, ect...)/and Classic Rock (Jethro Tull, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin)
I know it's a lot. lol, and yes, I like to play a lot of diffrent styles

Whats your price range? Under 800, at most.

How many watts? 15 watt tube.

What style would you like? I like the Tiny Terrors, those are pretty cool.

My first amp caught on fire, about 5 months ago. Just didn't have the money for a new one until now. Any suggestions?
hmm..Thanks Pac, though after reading a few reviews on the 30, I think I might go for the Valveking.

I have a few friends with Peavey's and they're a sexy ass amps. Just kinda big.

@haz: 2x12 is a bit expensive, found a 1x12 in my price range though. Thanks =D
Last edited by Dankscarver at Jul 21, 2009,
Quote by Dankscarver
What are you looking for? A versatile amp. Something where I can go from Judas Priest to Jethro Tull.

Would you prefer it to be from a certain brand? n/a

What type of music do you play? Metal (Megadeth, Judas Priest, Metalica, ect...)/Rock (The Pillows, Andrew W.K, Jane's Addiction, ect...)/Pop Punk\Punk(Green Day, Blink-182,Sum 41, Misfits, ect...)/and Classic Rock (Jethro Tull, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin)
I know it's a lot. lol, and yes, I like to play a lot of diffrent styles

Whats your price range? Under 800, at most.

How many watts? 15 watt tube.

What style would you like? I like the Tiny Terrors, those are pretty cool.

My first amp caught on fire, about 5 months ago. Just didn't have the money for a new one until now. Any suggestions?

Blackheart Handsome devil?? It's pretty great for classic rock...You can try pedals out to get a better metal tone! As for punk i'm not really sure but my guess is that it'll be great for that too...Plus it's really ****ing cheap!!
Quote by bulldozerbob
I think someone stole my Yu-Hi-Oh cards from my class draw when I was little.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm homophobic. I can't stand gays.
A carvin x212b and an ADA MP 1 preamp.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
i have never heard anything bad about the tiny terrors and the sound amasing. allthough you will need a pedal to drive the tubes, as last time i saw one i came with three knobs gain tone and volume haha
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'

Quote by roosoh13
"Ok folks, our in flight movie will be a series of sex tapes your parents have made"

Quote by coryklok
I'd hit that like Carmel hits the ban button.