Recently got one myself, costly and troublesome to get, but regardless I'm now '18'

but I want to know the pits opinion on them?
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
ha im 18 so no prob with ids here mate
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
What name did you put on your I.D?
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Waste of money.

you don't look 18 more like 16 thus if you go to a Bar the guards will just be suspicious and if their good they will take your id and call the cops.

If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Jul 21, 2009,
Quote by CoreysMonster
I've been able to buy cigs and alcohol since I was 14. no need for fake ID here, mate.

are you just a man-child or something? grrrr

edit: ^ my profile pic was taken 2 years ago
and ^^ it's my own name, just the birthdate was changed
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Last edited by Taylz24 at Jul 21, 2009,
fake ids are such a waste, and if you get caught.. well, it aint pretty.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Taylz24
are you just a man-child or something? grrrr

edit: ^ my profile pic was taken 2 years ago
and ^^ it's my own name, just the birthdate was changed

all pictures on my profile are me with 15 I look old enough.
Quote by samlocke14
mclovin? haha sorry someone had to say it

Exactly what I was thinking .
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
If I got one they'd be really suspicious since I look about 12 years old.. but usually in my town if they ask for ID and you give them some, they don't even check the date..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I've been 18 for 40 odd days now, and I really could've used a fake when I was a bit younger. A couple times I managed to use my driver's license because my date of birth is not clearly labelled as my date of birth, it's just a code in a sequence of numbers, so I just said it didn't have my DOB on it. Funnily enough since I've turned 18 I've stopped being asked for ID.

Anyway, depending on where you live a doorman may question you about your ID but most of the time they won't care. As long as they can say to the police 'I asked for ID, I was presented with it, I let him in.' The blame no longer rests with the pub, so they don't care. (Unless you look ridiculously underage).
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Jul 21, 2009,
i think i'm right in saying that possession of fake ids in the UK is legal (for "entertainment" purposes or whatever) but the use of them in an attempt of deception is illegal. However, it would take so much effort for them to prove you were trying to decieve somebody and not just show it to them as a joke most places dont give a fuck and just turn you away. I do believe this is not the case in USA and you'll get proper fucked up if you're caught. It means the fakes are much better in the USA than they are here in Britain (they're shit, i had one once)

oh well, 18 in one week
Last edited by alexmonty12 at Jul 21, 2009,
Don't know, fakes are quite risky. I've had to use my sisters' for ages but I feel pretty confident with it cause they are actually legit IDs (don't know where you live, but around my city clubs/bars will swipe the IDs to make sure).

The stupid thing is that I rarely get carded for alcohol, I only get carded for cigarettes- and I actually am old enough to buy those
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
Dont you get really screwed up if you get caught after you turn 18?

Just wondering, not sure.
Anyone here remember that thread about the guy who had a cardboard fake ID who was asking if bouncers take the card out of your wallet when they card you? XD
Quote by blu_flame34
Don't know, fakes are quite risky. I've had to use my sisters' for ages but I feel pretty confident with it cause they are actually legit IDs (don't know where you live, but around my city clubs/bars will swipe the IDs to make sure).

The stupid thing is that I rarely get carded for alcohol, I only get carded for cigarettes- and I actually am old enough to buy those

Well I've yet to use it but over in Aus they are supposed to ask for ID for anyone that looks younger than 21 or something. Mine is pretty legit though, the way it's done is you get a brand new drivers license and feel back the laminate, scratch of the old birthday, then print the new one on a really thin film of clear plastic, glue a new laminate on and it's done. But on some extreme angles and under some lights it's visible so I'm not sure whether to be confident or not
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Quote by Taylz24
Well I've yet to use it but over in Aus they are supposed to ask for ID for anyone that looks younger than 21 or something. Mine is pretty legit though, the way it's done is you get a brand new drivers license and feel back the laminate, scratch of the old birthday, then print the new one on a really thin film of clear plastic, glue a new laminate on and it's done. But on some extreme angles and under some lights it's visible so I'm not sure whether to be confident or not
some pretty clever kids in a private school near me made quite a bit of money doing something similar to that with driving licences. They put an entirely new film over the top changing the "91" to "90" or "89" so the consistency wasn't compromised like your way.
Quote by Taylz24

they're pretty good at spotting fakes. i've been out and had a few conversations with some bouncers about it.

once, i was out with a big group of friends, and they asked all of us for id. we all pulled them out, and i was last to be checked. one of my friends was like "how do you know if they're fake?" and the bouncer said "oh you can spot a fake easy.". just then, something must have been up with the light, because he had to do a double take with mine. everybody in this huge group looked at me like "ohh ****, luke's gonna get kicked out". then the bouncer said "fortunately, this one isnt. have a great night guys".

everyone collectively sighed with relief.

i never felt tense though. i dont really know why everyone else did. i always carry three forms of ID because to sign up for o/18 things, thats what you need. so even if he wasnt sure about my licence, i could have shown him other things.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Grow a beard and get a gnarly scar theres your free id.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Nexium

There's a 'g' on the end of his name in his signature.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
There's a 'g' on the end of his name in his signature.

I left that out cause of legal issues you know identity theft is serious business!

Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
I had one and it did me proud. It was a copy of a german I.D. card and was perfect except for no hologramm. Some people were suspicious, but just thought "what the hell he showed me I.D., ill just say I thought he was foreign" and served me anyway. In the UK they are pretty succesful, not sure where you are though and how the law is on fake I.D.s. It seems that they are very tough in the states?
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn