So, I tried google, but I cant find any decent links to guide me.

Can some one link me/tell me what tests I need to take to do architecture/civil engineering in the following countries?

1) USA
2) UK
3) Switzerland
4) Australia
5) Canada

I mean stuff like SAT.

SAT is for USA, right?

>.< Ty
Depends how old you are and therefore what level of education you are at currently.

this goes for all countries
Ahh, forgot to add.

To study.

I'm 15, doing 11th grade, 12th next year, hence I'll be studying at undergrad level when I go abroad I believe.