Has anyone played one of his signature guitars? They cost about $4000 (basing that on how they're £2000)

He's the guitarist from jap bands Concerto Moon/Double Dealer
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
**** my internet is capped so i'm not sure if this is the exact model you are talking about but is it the green one with a humbucker and a single coil rail pickup? If it is you'll have a hard time trying to find anyone that has any personaly experience with them because it's a Schecter Japan model and is pretty much exclusively available in Japan.

But going on my research their are 3 sig guitars, 2 six stringers and a 7 banger. The 2 six string guitars look identical but don't be fooled their is a cheaper and a more expensive model. The low end model is fairly decent has an LFR while the more expensive uses an OFR but aside from that I know absolutely nothing else about how they play but i'm guessing spectacular.
Just looked it up because when I last checked there were only 2 models, a green one like you said and a cream one.

But they've made more now, and changed the pickupsn from SDs to "SCHECTER Chicken Shack", they all use single coil pick ups and are strat copies. The bridge is a "Schecter syncronised temelo".
There is no 7 string.

The spec on them has changed since I last looked. But I still don't understand the insane price, even if it is Japanese only.
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Nevermind I was thinking of a different signature guitar. Disregard my previous post.

edit: Okay I found the right model this time **** Schecter japan need to make their website a little more user friendly. Anyway I still think no one would have any experience with seeing as they do appear to be a Schecter Japan model and **** he has 6 different sig models which is another term for 1 sig model and just a different paintjob or different fretboard material. Anyway I can't help you much though sorry bud.
Last edited by azn_guitarist25 at Jul 21, 2009,
http://www.schecter.co.jp/index2.html

Some they can't sell out of the japanese market because of copyright laws or something
Quote by AlanHB