EDIT: WEEKEND DON'T JUDGE ME D:

I couldn't find anything on the site about it, and I'm planning on buying a guitar soon. The site has no information on it at all. All the little card I got says is that there're savings on guitars amps and accessories and even more deals on saturday from 6-8. I'm just wondering if higher end guitars are usually discounted during this kinda event, because whenever I get coupons to GC or whatever they always say "Excludes" pretty much any guitar brand worth buying.
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Last edited by Guitar2theface at Jul 21, 2009,
Quote by Kevy Absolution
The sale is weakened!

Use a pokeball!

Sale escapes!
Quote by rockonth
Why don't they just send 4chan to Iraq if they're so good at these so called "raids"?

Quote by entity0009
I once got hit by a flying wig. Either it was a wig or someone was headbanging far too hard.
=/ Whoops meant to put weekend. Now can we end the "lol typo" thing and discuss the topic at hand?

Current Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
i went to it last yar. I dont know if every guitar center is like this. BUt mine had a game where you could pick one item in the store and name a price on it as long as what you named was above the price they paid for it you got to pay your price. They also had food and an auction of older ****. THey had an ibanez seven string i wish i would have got but i was like meh when will i ever use it
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.
That sounds awesome. I think 7 strings are cool but I don't play nu-metal or anything, so I'd never use it.

Do a lot of people go to these things? Would you say its worth going to?

I'm jetlagged and tired as hell but if its worth it, and I could get a good price on a 6 string in the $1000-$1500 range on sale I"d definately go.

Current Gear
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt