Hi guys,

I am going on holiday to Florida in a couple of weeks and was wandering if I bought an Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer would this work in the UK? (where I am).

Is there like a difeerent wattage or voltage or something? I dunno lol

Please help!

Thanks.
Well, dont take my word for it, but i would think if you just use a battery, then the wattage shouldnt matter. as long as you dont plug it in to the outlet. but even then you could just get a wall plug in that corresponds to the wattage here, but i suggest to just stick with batteries, sir
The difference in outlet voltage doesn't matter if you're still using a 9-volt AC adapter.

If it's going through a 9v AC plug, you're getting 9 volts.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by Kevy Absolution
The difference in outlet voltage doesn't matter if you're still using a 9-volt AC adapter.

If it's going through a 9v AC plug, you're getting 9 volts.
Not true. A US 9VDC adapter is designed to work with 110VAC. You can't just plug it into 220VAC.
Quote by fly135
Not true. A US 9VDC adapter is designed to work with 110VAC. You can't just plug it into 220VAC.

well if you just buy the adapter in the UK it should work fine. the pedal wants to see a 9V input for power, doesnt care what the mains is providing as long as it is converted to 9V DC.

so basicly, the pedal will work fine. just dont buy a power adapter on our side of the pond and you wont have a problem.