hi all, first off, let me apologise if this is a stupid question. i was wondering if there is any software which could find the musical notes from a song and tab it ?? im learning a song at the moment ( for mom early version - buckethead) and there is a section in the song where i cant find the right tab for it and its driven me mad, lol. unfortunately im not experienced enough yet to figure out music by ear . any help will do guyz. thanx
Quote by bendystraw
This shit is seriously retarded.
try guitar pro or power tab, they might work, but you aren't going to find a program that does what you asked
i dont completly understand your question but have you tried power tab
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.
^

He's asking if there's a program that can decode music into tab.

And to answer: No, there isn't. You'd be a rich guy if you programmed one though.
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
was a long shot, lol. thanx for ur replies. any ideas on how i can figure out what hes playin ??
Quote by bendystraw
i still dont get how guitar pro can do wat he asked for, the website didnt help much
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Quote by soloXshredder
i still dont get how guitar pro can do wat he asked for, the website didnt help much

If he can get the sheet music, he can put the notes on the GP staff by hand, and GP will show the tab equivalent.
Simple.
i thought u meant that it could actually take the notes of a song cos thats wat u implied
GEAR
ESP LTD Alexi-200
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Halfstack
Squier Affinity Strat
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Line 6 Uber Metal
Quote by 667
If he can get the sheet music, he can put the notes on the GP staff by hand, and GP will show the tab equivalent.
Simple.

thats what im looking for though, the sheet music or sumthing like dat
. lol. i ll wait for someone to put the correct tab up.
Quote by bendystraw
Last edited by johnny08 at Jul 21, 2009,