Not all that long ago now, on the main page of UG, there was a metal band (screaming involved) that consisted of 5 members I think. Two of which were girls. They were listed in the "Musical Reviews" section of the front page, but now I can't find them. Anyone remember seeing the band on the homepage? I wanted to look them up online again.

Thanks for any help you all can come up with,

M1C
Quote by Meths

I fucking hate white people. Nobody is destroying "your way of life". They are trying to destroy your country but that's a different matter...

Last edited by Mach1Cane at Jul 21, 2009,
Paramore.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Arch Enemy?
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by ScottB.
Paramore.

That was the first thing that I thought of too, and then I realized I wasn't right. The band had 2 girls in it, not just one.
Quote by Meths

I fucking hate white people. Nobody is destroying "your way of life". They are trying to destroy your country but that's a different matter...

Quote by Mach1Cane
That was the first thing that I thought of too, and then I realized I wasn't right. The band had 2 girls in it, not just one.

I was joking, but oh well.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Mach1Cane

...plus paramore's in no way metal, with no screaming, and only 4 people I think.
Quote by Mach1Cane

paramores not even metal and im pretty sure they dont scream.

GOOD CALL CAPTAIN DIPSHIT
Go to real hardcore shows.
If I remember correctly, please don't quote me on this, lol, one of the girls played bass.
Quote by Meths

Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D
I think your thinking about Eyes set to Kill

That's it! Thank you very much. I greatly appreciate it.
Quote by Meths

Quote by thelurker
fixed

lol. I fixed it prior to everyone's posting.
Quote by Meths

Quote by thelurker
fixed

?

In my town we say 'hink.'

'I think so'

'A hink sae'

He may be Scottish
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Tokio Hotel?

All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort