Hello guys (and girls)! I have now made my very first scarified cover! And once again its played on my brand new ibanez check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2fULRcMmq8 C4C.
Holy sweet christ. That was some sick sick playing sir. I don't know what to say really, I'd like to give some constructive criticism but I feel like an ass doing so, since I am no where near your skill level.

Your playing was extremely clean 99% of the time. There were a couple dings in there on the faster parts. The main riff of that song kills, and you nailed it. The solos were great, emotive and technical.

Can't say much more than that. Damn fine job sir, 9.9/10! (for the dings, lol)
good cover. Turn down the reverb/delay though. its a little much. 9.5/10
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by irongolem85
Holy sweet christ. That was some sick sick playing sir. I don't know what to say really, I'd like to give some constructive criticism but I feel like an ass doing so, since I am no where near your skill level.

Your playing was extremely clean 99% of the time. There were a couple dings in there on the faster parts. The main riff of that song kills, and you nailed it. The solos were great, emotive and technical.

Can't say much more than that. Damn fine job sir, 9.9/10! (for the dings, lol)

Yeah sorry about the dings its hard to play when you stand up and Rock haha I think that i have could have done it better if just sat down right in front of the computer and played but I think its more interesting to look at this way Thank you very much
Last edited by Satriani_is_God at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by mexican_shred
good cover. Turn down the reverb/delay though. its a little much. 9.5/10

Thank you very much Yeah I know its a little much but I cant do anything aout it at this time without having to rerecord it But I have a few if my own songs on the go so those will be nice mixed