I pick up a used American Strat last week and I'm trying to find out which model it is.

Serial Number look up places it at '02-'03 from Corona. It's sapphire blue with a rosewood fret board. Three single coil pickups with a white pick guard and white knobs.

I think it's a Highway 1, but I'm not entirely sure. Don't have any pics just yet, but I'm wondering if some one can help identify it from that info.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
First two are N2. I'll have to look the rest up when I get home from work this evening. Fenders website just gave the date and nothing else.
Is there any info actually on the pickups? What color are their covers, if they have any?
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by Kevy Absolution
Is there any info actually on the pickups? What color are their covers, if they have any?

Three white single coils with the silver posts in them.
A Google of "sapphire blue transparent stratocaster" turns up Deluxe Player and Highway 1 Strats.
Those don't have white pick guards. It's a satin finish. Dunno if that helps. I'm sure pics would make this much easier.
Definitely sounds like a Highway One from what you've told us. Hope that helps.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Yup. Searched like a nut yesterday and didn't finder anything definite. Of course, look up satin blue and it's one of the first links.