terrified. but the cancer is treatable
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

yeah, but at least its not one of the worst cancers and it was caught early
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
About as terrified as when I read the headline, "Woman you've never met and lives 7000 miles from where you live and affects your life in no way gets cancer."
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Already a thread.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Karvid
About as terrified as when I read the headline, "Woman you've never met and lives 7000 miles from where you live and affects your life in no way gets cancer."

I was going to say something almost exactly like this
Check out my band Disturbed
not terrified, but i wasnt happy. I love the beastie boys, and i cant wait for the next release, but when they said he had cancer i thought it wasnt going to be released.

At least its treatable, hes a good guy.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Don't really like the Beastie Boys, but that still sucks and i hope he can pull through.
Sail upon the open skies
Nope not really, I hear it's not serious or life-threatening. They were meant to be playing at a festival I'm going to in a few weeks, I wasn't planning on seeing them there (they clash with Tool, who I dislike but I'm curious to see them live) but I'm intrigued to know who's replacing them.
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
ah, the big K.... that sucks, but why would i be scared? Now, maybe if cancer was contagious and he was right behind me... im not turning around now...

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by Nizzi
Nope not really, I hear it's not serious or life-threatening. They were meant to be playing at a festival I'm going to in a few weeks, I wasn't planning on seeing them there (they clash with Tool, who I dislike but I'm curious to see them live) but I'm intrigued to know who's replacing them.

Tool puts on a hell of a show, you might enjoy it.
I assume you're going to Lollapalooza?
thats never good to hear...but I hope he'll recover
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
No, because I read beyond the headline

Sounds like he'll be ok
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨