What kidn of mixer can I get Under 250$ that will take 9 mic inputs and 1 input jack input. It doesn't need to be exact those are just the minimum specifications. I checked out GC i found a few 12 cahnnel mixers but most only have 6 mic inputs and i need 9 they have lie k6 mic inputs the 3 stereo inputs 1 channel for left adn one channel for right but they are input jacks and id need two they arent mic inputs so they are basicaly useless. Im using the mixer to record 2 guitars and 7 drum mic inputs
Quote by baronvonbadguy3
What kidn of mixer can I get Under 250$ that will take 9 mic inputs and 1 input jack input. It doesn't need to be exact those are just the minimum specifications. I checked out GC i found a few 12 cahnnel mixers but most only have 6 mic inputs and i need 9 they have lie k6 mic inputs the 3 stereo inputs 1 channel for left adn one channel for right but they are input jacks and id need two they arent mic inputs so they are basicaly useless. Im using the mixer to record 2 guitars and 7 drum mic inputs

For under $250?

this mixer:

I dunno, maybe you could find something used. Do some research. Ebay, Craigslist... ect.
shred is gaudy music
Last edited by GuitarMunky at Jul 21, 2009,
Quote by baronvonbadguy3
I checked out GC i found a few 12 cahnnel mixers but most only have 6 mic inputs and i need 9 they have lie k6 mic inputs the 3 stereo inputs 1 channel for left adn one channel for right but they are input jacks and id need two they arent mic inputs so they are basicaly useless.

Punctuation. Dear Jesus, use punctuation.

Also, wrong forum. Use the Gear forum.
9 mic inputs?!?! why do you need 9? Im pretty sure you won't find one for under $250 and certainly not one worth buying...
but yer gg+a will answer all
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
For that money you won't get one with that many mic inputs.
Either record twice (one for guitars, bass and vox, and then another for the drums), or increase your budget.