Im looking to get a 212 cab soon. I have an orange Tiny Terror at the moment, but am looking into a JCM 2000 or a bugera 6262.

My question is which out of the three would be best for me?

A Mesa Rec 212

Orange PPC 212

The avatar is $100 cheaper than the others, i would be buying the others used if i got them. I can put my choice of speakers in the Avatar, but i dont really know what speakers to use either.

I play Hard rock like A7x, classic metal like old metallica, and newer metal like killswitch engage, but i also love to play Acdc and ZEP.

Im making a band and will be playing smallish metal shows eventually.

What cab would be best for what I do now?
bugera 333xl (for sale)
B-52 4x12 cab
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Schecter c-1 FR prototype (for sale)
Squier strat

VOTE FOR MY BAND TO PLAY WARPED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.battleofthebands/darkestbeforedawn
Brand is really not that important with guitar cabs. Personally I don't think it even matters what type of wood it's built out of, so long as it's sturdy, but there is some disagreement over that.

Avatar is one of the cheapest, if not the cheapest options available. I have seen and played one, and they are well built, so I would recommend them. All you need to decide on is open/closed back (open, more mids and trebble. Closed, more bass, more directional sound) and what type of speakers you want. Remember, you can mix & match speakers.
A closed back Avatar would suit you well. Maybe try a V30 and G12-75 mix for speakers.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
A closed back Avatar would suit you well agreed. I have G12H30 and Classic Lead 80. Call Dave at Avatar. Those guys will ask you some questions and pull info out of you that will help you make a decision. Your not dead set on a JCM 2000 or Bugera are you?
I was thinking the Avatar too because all three cabs i listed were made out of the same stuff, the orange and mesa had V30s and i can get V30s on the avatar. I dont like the G12t-75 thats what i have in my 112 and its not clear enough for me. Any other reccomendations? I dont care what brand it is, i like wherehouse speakers, Celestions, Emenence, i dont really care.

I would be going for a sort of a generic metal tone, but with lots of mids. Thumping bass, lots of prescence and lots of mids.

Any help there?
bugera 333xl (for sale)
B-52 4x12 cab
Squier strat

I have found a WGS Vet 30 and Eminence Man O War to be a nice mix.
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Well, I gave you my recommendation kind of. Just make sure you have enough total watts to match or exceed your amp (generally). My combination is only good for 60 watts. My speaker selection is almost exactly what you just asked for though.

CL80 is 80 watts
G12H30 is 30 watts. (so 30 +30 is 60 as the higher wattage speaker has to 'dumb down')

Vintage 30 is 60 watts so if you got two of those you'd have 120 watts. These 3 so far are more or less 'american' voiced. WGS makes clones of both american and british voiced speakers. Eminence makes american and british voiced speakers as well. American flavors would be Texas Heat, Swamp Thang, etc.

V30 may be more british voiced not sure actually.

Someone will swoop in here and totally pwn me.
^Those are all very British voiced. Almost all Celestions are.
Gibson SG Standard
Cort Explorer
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

thanks for all the repiles, i will give them a call soon, and no im not dead set on a bugera or jcm, i really really want a rocker 30, but im afraid it wont have enough gain, and i dont want to pay that much.
bugera 333xl (for sale)
B-52 4x12 cab
Squier strat