Quote by ShaunDiel
That's pretty sweet.

Usually when I want to listen to music but I'm not on my PC I just youtube it though.

or I plug in my mp3 player
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

That's pretty cool! But I wonder if when you upload it, you can then download it if, say, your HD gets wiped and you lose your music?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by MRavioli
I would, but the RIAA would probably be on my ass.

Quote by ImBarkerRarrrrr
this is going to take forever because i have so much music

yeah pretty much what these two said.
Go Veg.
I figure it would take forever to upload my music collection too... but I wonder if it grew to be really popular if it could wipe out needing to keep music on your computer at all? If you got a virus or something, your music would be safe
Can i upload directly from my ipod? The computer with my music on it got destroyed (long story) and this would be EXTREMELY helpful. anyone know?
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
Can i upload directly from my ipod? The computer with my music on it got destroyed (long story) and this would be EXTREMELY helpful. anyone know?

Download EphPod. It downloads all of the songs on your iPod to your computer. Works wonders.

EDIT: Downloading the program now. Let's hope this works good.
Quote by imdeth
You're like internet Jesus!

This signature feels so empty now.
Last edited by RG5EX1 at Jul 21, 2009,
I no logner download music, Pandora takes care of all my music needs, and exposes me to songs I wouldnt typically listen to because I usually just put the same 4 songs on repeat.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
this is great
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
It says 2995 tracks available (out of 5,000 or so) but underneath that it says storing track 15.09 of 2439. Does that mean that if I was to go to another computer right now, i would only be able to access 15 songs or 2995?

I haven't looked at the FAQS yet, so if I find the answer I'll post it unless someone answers it on here.

EDIT: Figured it out

If I was to leave my computer on, I could access 2995, but if it was off, I could only access the 15. Makes sense.
Quote by imdeth

Last edited by RG5EX1 at Jul 21, 2009,
Quote by dannyniceboy
I no logner download music, Pandora takes care of all my music needs, and exposes me to songs I wouldnt typically listen to because I usually just put the same 4 songs on repeat.

I have to say, Pandora is really great. The only problem is when you hear a song you really like and want to listen again, you need to find it online somewhere or download it.
hopefully they come out with a way to listen to this from a mobile smartphone
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Don't blame me if it's buggy, it's still in beta.

As for access from mobile phones, there's an iphone app (a tad unnecessary don't you think?)
It's been one hour and so far I have all of my music able to be streamed from my computer, but only 40 songs on their server. This may take a while.
Quote by imdeth

Quote by mrjimborinsane
The answer to your problems is called Spotify.

THIS. Spotify is the best thing to ever happen.