Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz
Got it for £40 which is about half of what they go for new. Very happy with it, can go from some light gain through to big muff sounds by using the tweak knob, massive increase in gain without touching the gain or volume knobs.

And a pic with my "pedalboard", still work in progress
Nice, I tried one of those when I was searching for a fuzz, it was a little much at the time though HNPD.

Also, hows the Vox do rock tones with the Fuzz/OD? I've heard they sound good with them.
I can honestly say I've never heard of this pedal. Is the tweak knob kind of like a "pedal modeler" or something?

Anyway, HNPD it looks like its a pretty good pedal

Oh, yeah, I also give you extra points for your amp
Quote by MadAudioMan
Nice, I tried one of those when I was searching for a fuzz, it was a little much at the time though HNPD.

Also, hows the Vox do rock tones with the Fuzz/OD? I've heard they sound good with them.

They sound great through the Vox, I do spend most of my time playing clean though as it sounds godly. It seems to handle any pedals I throw at it.

Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
I can honestly say I've never heard of this pedal. Is the tweak knob kind of like a "pedal modeler" or something?

Anyway, HNPD it looks like its a pretty good pedal

Oh, yeah, I also give you extra points for your amp

I'm sure there's a better description somewhere but I'll try myself...
It's got 6 set positions, on the far left it's quite a thin sound pretty low gain on every gain setting. Push the knob to the far right and there's a big volume/gain/fuzz boost. It's adds a lot of bass as well, much thicker sound closer to a big muff. And then you have each position in between. Makes for a very versatile fuzz.

Also I love my amp
Last edited by aaronni at Jul 21, 2009,
Quote by MadAudioMan
Are they as good as AC15/30 cleans? Are just better then the usual 5watter cleans?

Unfortunately I've never tried an AC15/30 myself It does produce the Vox chime though, sounds great for clean stuff. I'd like the cleans better than the other small valve amps around the same price.
congrats dude, i got that pedal a couple months ago for about the same price. it sure is a great fuzz box, i use it mostly for insane, over-the-top type of sounds.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
Is that a Vox AC4TV? Also
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!