What i'm getting from posts is they seem to be a good not really known brand when referring to bang for buck? Exactly how good are they? I'm looking for a guitar set up to play metalcore... Things like August Burns Red, For the Fallen Dreams, The Devil Wears Prada, ETC.... will an Agile be good for me? Also what about the other brands on the rondo music page like SX and Douglas, are they any good?
Agile Les Paul's are made in the same factory as Epiphone Les Paul's.
As for other brands like, SX and Douglas, there not great, but make a good foundation as a modding guitar.

What is your budget for a new guitar?
Quote by Ghold125
Agile Les Paul's are made in the same factory as Epiphone Les Paul's.
As for other brands like, SX and Douglas, there not great, but make a good foundation as a modding guitar.

What is your budget for a new guitar?

I want the guitar and amp for $500-$600... was looking used, but the Agile's look decently priced... I've played epiphone les pauls, and I am not a fan of them, is that the sound im looking at with the Agile?
I have an Agile AL-3100, i love it. I can get whatever sound i want out of it. Also depends on your amp, im using a peavey vypyr, so it has fairly good distortion amp models on it.
But i say it's worth it