Anyone tried Jensen speakers. Im looking for something that has a tight low end, smooth midrange for the bugera 6262 heavy gain and sparkly highs for its clean channel.

Additionally im not sure if i can use a 100w speaker for a 120w amp...i will never be playing it past 2 on the volume.

Note im in the UK so earcandys arent an option and i really dont like v30s.
Eminence Man O War maybe?
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Jensens are not what you want for high gain or tight sounds. G12h30 and v30/classic lead are a common combo (even though you don't like v30's, I don't either by itself) or something similar would be much better
Quote by DaathMatal
Anyone tried Jensen speakers. Im looking for something that has a tight low end, smooth midrange for the bugera 6262 heavy gain and sparkly highs for its clean channel.

Additionally im not sure if i can use a 100w speaker for a 120w amp...i will never be playing it past 2 on the volume.

Note im in the UK so earcandys arent an option and i really dont like v30s.

im guessing you have the 212 combo 6262?

you can use any wattage speakers as long both speakers togther equal 120 watts or higher

try some eminence Texas Heats or Celestion G12t-75s

also the Jensen speakers are really not that great. Jensen speakers usually come stock in the Behringer amps. they are a very inexpensive speaker and have a harsh tone to them IMO. the stock Bugera 30 speakers are better then the jensens
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Last edited by HouseBoy83 at Jul 21, 2009,
Quote by HouseBoy83
im guessing you have the 212 combo 6262?

you can use any wattage speakers as long both speakers togther equal 120 watts or higher

try some eminence Texas Heats or Celestion G12t-75s

also the Jensen speakers are really not that great. Jensen speakers usually come stock in the Behringer amps. they are a very inexpensive speaker and have a harsh tone to them IMO. the stock Bugera 30 speakers are better then the jensens

really? they are expensive from what ive seen on hotrox.

anyway i also have g12s i dont like them and tend to find them harsh as it goes. i might get celestion alnico golds.
Quote by DaathMatal
really? they are expensive from what ive seen on hotrox.

anyway i also have g12s i dont like them and tend to find them harsh as it goes. i might get celestion alnico golds.

whats hotrox?

Jensen used to make and i think still does..make decent sounding car speakers, and radios and stuff in the late 80s and 90s..i think they still make that stuff. but a few of the jensen speakers made my guitar amps ive heard sounded so weak and thin. but then again thats just my opinion man. but then again there might be another comapny called Jensen that happens to make guitar speakers. i could be wrong man

there are 2 dif companys called Jensen. the one im talking about makes some crap speakers for Behringer and car audio stuff

Jensen Loudspeaker company is what you are talking about. ok those sound pretty decent from a few clips i just heard
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA