i'm gonna change my crappy freeman "wannabe Strat" and i have these 3 options:

-Squier Stratocaster California Series
-Squier Telecaster California Series
-Peavey Raptor

i'm really in to garage rock like arctic monkeys, the kooks and also blues and funk and grunge and all that 90's stuff... so which do you think i should get???
i know that they aren't the best that i can get but my in my ****ing country (chile) there are few good guitars like fender or gibson and are very very expensive i mean theyre like the money my mama makes in a month
than you get a job and save?

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
a standard gibson les paul equals my monthly pay too. but you ought to save up some more cash. try a squier affinity strat, they're pretty good. slightly more expensive, but worth the money.
I know better strats in similar prices.. if it is possible in your country look for a G&L tribute series strat (made in korea, around 400$) or a Vintage strat (I mean Vintage - the company name)

http://www.jhs.co.uk/vintageelectric.html

I would avoid squier at all costs...
a standard gibson les paul equals my monthly pay too. but you ought to save up some more cash. try a squier affinity strat, they're pretty good. slightly more expensive, but worth the money.

ok

than you get a job and save?

i'm just 15 xD but in the summer im goin to work in a farm i think
Quote by whysky
ok

i'm just 15 xD but in the summer im goin to work in a farm i think

people (like i) have worked by the age of 15
and when do you consider it summer in chile? seeing as how its the middle of july
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
summer here it's in from december to february. it's just that i've looked for job but i never get any. plus we are in a crisis of deemployee so it's all ****ed up round here jajajajjaa