okay right now my rig is a boss ds1 a digitech death metal a cry baby and a vypyr 75. IM right now stuck with a homemade frankie and a first act me445. i know it sucks but my sg special is messed up. I mostly play children of bodom, metallica iron maiden and megadeth stuff so i could use a good metal guitar. my parents think i suck even though im decent for a 2 year player so i can only spend 500. Some stuff im looking at is the ibanez RG350dx and a standard strat will these do metal and surpass the first act. Also if there are jackson rr vs under 500 i might be interested. thanks
thats the thing i can whip through a harmonic phrygian minor and theyll be like.........wat was that and ill just be like u dont know ****.
Quote by alexi returns
thats the thing i can whip through a harmonic phrygian minor and theyll be like.........wat was that and ill just be like u dont know ****.

cant tell if this guy is trolling or what

if your parents think you suck, you probably suck lol

anyways rg321mh
They might just think you suck because of a number of things.
1) Your tone might just flat out suck, with to much gains, scooped mids and such
2) They don't like the music your playing
3) They hate guitars and loud noises
4) You just suck.
My dad used to call me a failure all the time for playing bass. I looove the bass, but he stopped caring when I also picked up guitar.
ESP KH-202 or M-200. The M-200 is having a limited edition run with a camo graphic. It's really cool
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by alexi returns

Phrygian Dominant?
Quote by Ghold125
They might just think you suck because of a number of things.
1) Your tone might just flat out suck, with to much gains, scooped mids and such
2) They don't like the music your playing
3) They hate guitars and loud noises
4) You just suck.

z0mfg dey dont like teh bandwagonz0r?!!1?1?

Seriously, why don't those stupid 'hardcore' kids play with a bit more mid?

Anyways, I'd just get an Ibanez or LTD?
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
yep get an LTD. good cheap guitars.

by the way, thats HILARIOUS that your parents think you suck! but keep practicing every day and after a while you won't suck.