Yes, that is correct. 3, I repeat, 3 new guitars.

First off is my Brand-New Ibanez AFS75T.I got it actually Last Thursday,and it is beautiful!!
This thing plays like a dream, sounds amazing, and is all around awesome.

Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Last edited by Angus_Junior35 at Jul 21, 2009,

I LOVE this thing. The tone is amazing, awesome playability, My guitar teacher sold it to me(He works at the shop I bought it from) and he picked it up and started SHREDDING on this thing.

It's my main axe right now, but I got plenty of guitars to play with! I now have 5 guitars.

This one, I got this yesterday:My Great-Aunt gave it to me. Apparently, it was hers in the late 50's/early 60's.

This one, well, meh, it's playable :shrugs: It's in good condition for being older than my mother, and probably only needs a minor tune up!
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Then, Last(and probably least) is my Squier Stratocaster that someone gave me after I turned part cyborg(It's a thread I started after my accident in the pit, find it if you want) and I put a whole $0.80 and a pack of strings on it, set it up, and now it plays okay.

Well, Here's the whole bunch except the Old Kraftsman:

Am I a little too camera-happy?
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35

DUDE I LOVE THAT GUITAR! HOW'S IT PLAY?

Sweet guitars, HNGD
congrats dude, your ibanezes are beautiful!
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM strat with dimarzio pups
JCM800
Egnater Rebel 30
Takamine Acoustic
tons of pedals
You lucky little son of a ---- I mean, HNGD
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Pffft, I did a NGD with 3 guitars already

Granted, I didn't get them within one weekend. More like half a year . And you're pics are way nicer

Freakin' love the Ibanez Artcore series. Those things are gorgeous and yours is no exception.

That old school one looked pretty funky.

And you got a hella cool cat

HNGD x3

The Cat's name is Penelope, Like Pepe Le Pew's girlfriend, because she has a small white stripe on her back.
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome

My cats name is Pistachio. All white with blue eyes. When he was a baby it was Mistachio cuz he always had a milk mustache from his mommas nipples ..

Then when he grew up we changed it to pistachio since he sprayed so much that his balls turned yellow
Quote by MetalHead916

My cats name is Pistachio. All white with blue eyes. When he was a baby it was Mistachio cuz he always had a milk mustache from his mommas nipples ..

Then when he grew up we changed it to pistachio since he sprayed so much that his balls turned yellow

Hahaha wtf???

HNGD, nice jazz box you got there too
my cat's name is charlie, and he's my best friend when he needs to be fed. after he's been fed, he hits people.

anyway, i'd kill for an acoustic like that!!! that thing looks AMAZING. the fretboard looks like some seriously flamed maple. just... wow.
Hngd! My Grandfather gave me an Archtop like that except I think mines a silvertone.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Thanks guys, I know i've got a gem here! And my cats loving all the interest in her! Although I think right now, she's chasing a ping-pong ball around my kitchen

Quote by MetalHead916

Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
you know you've got a quality guitar when your cats fall asleep in its case while you play it and refuse to budge once you've finished playing it.

i have a random '50s archtop acoustic although i reckon the guy i sent it to for repair repaired it and then sold it as a "rare vintage guitar" on ebay.. basically i haven't heard from him since he said "oh sorry i forgot about your guitar, i'll get straight back to repairing it!"

anyway HNGDx3 that's gotta be epic win!
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Last edited by Blompcube at Jul 22, 2009,
Mah Kitteh Does The Br00talz In Drop H!
Hngd!
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Man, I love these guitars!! My guitar teacher has the exact same model only blue with a white pickguard!
Quote by silhouettica

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
HNGD!

Ive played that ibanez its its really awsome for some jazz / blues tones, even tho im not to comfortable with the tremolo.

It was either a Strat or that guitar when I was at the shop.
Quote by ljohn
The thing is, in a band like chickenfoot, think of the JSX as a submarine and the Marshall as a plane. No matter how good the submarine is, it might be the perfect submarine, if you need a plane, a submarine ain't gonna do it for you.
Holy goddamn...damn...ball....sh*t... I dont know what to say...except...HNFG(s)D!!!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
That old archtop looks amazing. I've wanted an archtop acoustic for longer than I can remember.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay