Whats the latest time they will ship? They just got my order processed... its 3:01 PM. So will it ship today and come to me tomorrow?
[if it matters, i just ordered one ESP LTD MH-1000NT Non-trem Guitar.]
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
i live in Kentucky too. they ship from Missouri. it always takes about 3 days if there's not a weekend in between.

EDIT: oh, just read the same day shipping part. not sure about it then. did u just go with the free shipping or did u pay extra? well if you went with the standard rate, it should come in 3-4 days.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Jul 21, 2009,
3-5 days i think. Oh hai thar Kentucky guys. I'm from kentucky too.
Sail upon the open skies
You made a mistake of ordering from music123. They use crappy mail service and i've had a guitar lost due to it and so have some of my friends. MusiciansFriend is much safer
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Quote by Arch1119
You made a mistake of ordering from music123. They use crappy mail service and i've had a guitar lost due to it and so have some of my friends. MusiciansFriend is much safer

really? I've had nothing but good experiences with music 123. they get it shipped out right away, and i get it on the 3rd shipping day. I've probably made 15+ orders with them. from something as simple as a dozen picks to a guitar.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by skwelcher
really? I've had nothing but good experiences with music 123. they get it shipped out right away, and i get it on the 3rd shipping day. I've probably made 15+ orders with them. from something as simple as a dozen picks to a guitar.

Yeah, me and my drummer only use Music123. MusiciansFriend has screwed me out of a case, delayed my order 3 weeks, [and there was NO back order on it!] and when they delivered my last guitar, they threw in it my car and i was lucky i found it before one of the thieves in my neighborhood got it. I will not use musicians friend.

hey yall, i got OVERNIGHT shipping. and its went from kansas to missouri today, i just got a shipping report. so it will be here tomorrow?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
Yeah, me and my drummer only use Music123. MusiciansFriend has screwed me out of a case, delayed my order 3 weeks, [and there was NO back order on it!] and when they delivered my last guitar, they threw in it my car and i was lucky i found it before one of the thieves in my neighborhood got it. I will not use musicians friend.

hey yall, i got OVERNIGHT shipping. and its went from kansas to missouri today, i just got a shipping report. so it will be here tomorrow?

The guy who put in your car was the ups guy...
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
I got it in today... the WRONG model. Geeze. Are all these online companies idiots? How do you confuse and MH-1000nt with a MH-401QMNT?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10