good effort. you're guitar tone is a little lacking what amp did you use? the solo needs a little work. seemed like you were hitting the right notes but there is a hesitation that makes me bekieve you were thinking to hard about it which kept it from flowing.
damn that was awesome, i thought it was really great
how old are you and how long have you been playing if you don't mind me asking
Pretty dang good cover! I think you are really nailing that Jake E. Lee tone to be honest.

The only thing I notice that I didn't really like was the bends at the end of the ascending licks at the end of solo 1. Those bends were a little out of tune. Everything else was really great.

Good harmonics in the bridge.

I really love the way you bend up to the E the last time through the chorus. It seems like most people always miss that note when they cover this song.

I would give this 5/5. Good job. Always great to see another fan of Jake

-edit

I noticed on your youtube channel it says you have been playing about a year and a half. I'm really impressed. Great playing here and on the Mr. Crowley solos. Looking forward to hearing more!!
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by Mr Lordi
damn that was awesome, i thought it was really great
how old are you and how long have you been playing if you don't mind me asking

I just turned 13 and have been playing for 2 years now.Thanks to everyone for the great comments!
GREAT riffing. Solid solo too. Definitely a great cover, I rated it 5 stars. The only thing I can comment on is the vibrato, I would work on that. But damn kid, you're 13, you're gonna be one hell of a guitarist (you already are, but still) a couple of years.