A stern, yet respectable grandparent
15 11%
A grumpy old person waiting for death
12 9%
A penguin
60 45%
Voters: 132.
Page 1 of 2
a jolly person who spoils the grand children, a stern, respectable grandparent that teaches the grandkids good, old-fashioned values, or a depressive old grump waiting for death?
The one that's drunk all the time.

v And I'd do that.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Jul 21, 2009,
I want to be old and annoy people by pretending I'm deaf.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I voted for penguin but I actually want to be a panda, they're both black and white, its close enough
If you've seen Gran Torino, that type.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
I want to be a penguin
NOOOW
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

I wanna be grumpy, But not awaiting for my death.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
I want to be a penguin. Curse my ugly human appearance...one day, us penguins will rise.

Just you wait..you all can wait.
Why did you add penguin ?! oh my.

Anyway. I want to be one of those awesome grandparents who are always giving candies and cookies to their grandparents. But first I need to find someone who will mate with me
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
probably not going to happen seeing as i don't ever plan to reproduce. i don't think the world is ready for that, nor am i. but hypothetically i'd be the grandpa that blazes up all the time and the kids never wanna come to my house cuz it smells funny (like straight ganja) which would be fine w/ me because i don't like kids all that much anyway.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
the one that tells them

"hey johnny, if you ever need that persian brown heroin hook up, im your man."
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Quote by you = fail

Anyway. I want to be one of those awesome grandparents who are always giving candies and cookies to their grandparents. But first I need to find someone who will mate with me

wut
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by Toast1337
wut

what? grandparents can have grandparents to....are you ageist or something?
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Quote by you = fail

Penguins bond for life, you know
I'm already grumpy and waiting for death, so I guess I want to be the cool grandparent who gives their grandkids guitars and stuff.
mix of stern and teaches them old-fashioned values, jolly and often drunk.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
I'm already a grumpy young person waiting for death so I'm 2/3 there already.
Check out my band Disturbed
u should have put as one of the choices
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
The one that PRETNEDS to have Alzheimers and multiple personalities, just so I can **** with people.

I'll be sitting eating dinner and look at my oldest granson, and say "Angus! I haven't seen you since first communion!" Then sit their for a couple of seconds, then yell "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY HORSE!?!?" Then **** my pants.
Then tell everybody about it, then go to bed.

Pretty much stolen from George Carlin.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by No Fat Chicks
you just had to put in penguin.

apparently for every person who wants to be a jolly, loving grandparent there is a person who wants to be a penguin. go figure
Quote by CoreysMonster
Penguins bond for life, you know

yea that's what a lot of people want for the human race as well. doesn't seem to be working out too well, though.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
The kind with a bowl of disgusting hard candy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Minkaro
I don't want children in the first place

However, I will have grandchildren. Take that, science!

Minks HAVE been known to do that.
I voted a jolly grandparent, but where's the option for a helplessly senile (yet vulgar) forgetful old grandparent who insists on telling the same stories over and over again including naughty language and laughing at them each time?
Quote by metacarpi
I'd rather post a chat up line with an escape route in case it starts going wrong.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

*girl looks unimpressed*

"Because it looks like you landed on your face."
I wanna be one of those crazy motherfucker old people. You know the type. Hates "chinamen," has an irrational fear of toilets, etc.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I plan to be the type that uses his age as an excuse for ridiculously inappropriate behaviour and tells long meandering stories about my time in wars that either never happened or that I was too young to fight in.
I also plan to make really really politically incorrect statements very loudly in public.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I wanna be a penguin.

And I wanna be like my grandpa was to me. He introduced me to music and gave me my first guitar and piano.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I plan to be the type that uses his age as an excuse for ridiculously inappropriate behaviour and tells long meandering stories about my time in wars that either never happened or that I was too young to fight in.
I also plan to make really really politically incorrect statements very loudly in public.

this sounds like paradise, this is EXACTLY how I'm going to be

"baaack then, in the war of 2010..."

"grandpa, there wasn't a war in 2010"

"DAMMIT LET ME FINISH!!"
I'm going to spoil the hell out of my grandkids because my kids sure as shit won't with the way I'm going to raise them.
Page 1 of 2