I've been thinking about this for a while now... Would anyone like to try and make some music as a collective effort via internet? You know, sharing some ideas, uploading tracks to one another, and just see what comes up!

I'm into music that has something unique and emotional in it. What interests me is how a song (or an album) can become a part of your life, or like this little golden treasure you got all to yourself. And a dose of weirdness doesn't hurt. My stuff can be found on www.myspace.com/erkkimela

Anyone?
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
the flash on my computer is down or something, so I cant listen to your myspace. can you host it on youtube or something?

i might be down for some collaboration stuff in the near future when I get some time on my hands, but i'd like to know your style first.
I think it sounds very good, however, I think you'd do good with a few more elements so. I'd be very nice to hear what a collaboration with you would produce (with another musician in there to add more stuff into the stuff, because it sounds very good right now)
Hmm, can't you just get the latest flash player? Try that, and if it doesn't work, then I'll try some other hosting.

Thanks warwolt, do you have any stuff online that I could listen?
Pamposh’s final question before drifting into a state of transcendent ecstasy was, “But Master, if everything is an illusion, then why does anything matter?”

To which the master replied, “It may all be an illusion, but it’s a very real illusion.”
Quote by gynther flynt
Hmm, can't you just get the latest flash player? Try that, and if it doesn't work, then I'll try some other hosting.

Thanks warwolt, do you have any stuff online that I could listen?

I think my computer doesn't like myspace. I have the newest flash player, and it works on other sites. Just upload it to youtube or something. If you want, that is.l
Allright, I'll post some songs here on UG, I'll let you know when you can hear them out. Thanks for the interest.

I uploaded a couple, UG has some trouble with uploading stuff in different bitrates and whatnot... Anyway, there's a few, and I'll try to get some more going.