I know this is a pretty retarded question and the awnsers obvious but i thought i'd ask anyways XD

Cheers, zakk.
its very bad, the paint will peel off. You can put a key in the laquer, by getting fine grit sand paper, or the scouring side of a sponge, and rubbing the laquer so you get fine scratches on it. That will give the paint something to hang onto.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
spray paint has a lot of chemicals/solvents that will eat away at the lacquer. i don't know how bad it will eat through, but id say it's not a great idea
it's not a bad idea the only problem is that the new paint will have trouble sticking and would be liable to peel off.
i mean the earth won't explode or anything but it won't last.

... the paint job that is.
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Cheers guys, so if i got a scouring pad or some fine grit sand paper or something could i then go over it?
Quote by Zakk_Lp
Cheers guys, so if i got a scouring pad or some fine grit sand paper or something could i then go over it?

Yes
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
essentially. rough it up and paint.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking