ha, there is no "hard" nirvana song
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
hence hardest ... implying the hardest of the bunch not that it is infact difficult in playability
oh....well i don't know that one
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
any challenging songs that use a ds-1 thats NOT metal or classic rock (glam metal type stuff)
your going to struggle finding any grunge song that`s difficult to play, as the entire idea behind it was to escape the "complicated" hard rock stuff that was about at that time try some early soundgarden (jesus christ pose and rusty cage - badmotorfinger album) or pearl jam (from the ten album) however not alot of distortion was used by pearl jam.
Try some Neil Young. It might not use a Ds-1 but you could get a close sound with it. Check out "hey hey my my" and "rockin' in the free world".
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
DS-1 isn't exclusively grunge. I can get some good classic rock tones out it with distortion at around 6 and tone a little towards treble
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
i think ill try rockin' in the free world, i watched two awesome bands jam on it live and it rocked ( from what I could hear beside the wall of PA speakers in the mosh pit
Quote by jeffc313
DS-1 isn't exclusively grunge. I can get some good classic rock tones out it with distortion at around 6 and tone a little towards treble

no-one said it was vai and satch have been using boss ds1 pedals for years before there sig pedals were released last year

and countless rock bands have used them for years
saitenslayer is right,there is no "hard" Nirvana song to play.But some fun ones are "teen spirit",and "you know your right."And u can use DS-1 distortion for whatever u want to play.I've been using it for modern rock and it sounds perfect for BB,Nickelback,and Seether
Question Everything
Gear
PRS SE 245
Schecter Solo Special
B-52 AT-100
Orange CR60
Fulltone GT-500
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Banshee Talkbox