I have an Jackson kelly with a Blackout @ the bridge and it gives alot more output than my schecter with 89/81 emg set

and i think it's alot better for metal

M-Audio Fastrack + Pod Farm

Korg Pitchblack
Boss ME25
Maxon OD808
Fame T120H
Framus 1x12 G12t100 Cab
searchbar?

there are tons of comparison threads on this forum.

in a nutshell, they have better cleans, a less compressed sound, and dont suck as much tone from the guitar. similar to 18v modded emgs.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by AngusJimiKeith
searchbar?

there are tons of comparison threads on this forum.

in a nutshell, they have better cleans, a less compressed sound, and dont suck as much tone from the guitar. similar to 18v modded emgs.

+1. there are so many threads on this. go on youtue listen to each... decide which one you like best.

i say no to active pups myself i have a dimarzio activator in mine and it blows both blackouts and emgs out of the water in clean and dirty sound.
I have had EMGs and Blackouts in the same guitar, and the Blackouts dont even compare with the EMGs. EMGs are clearer and more defined while Blackouts are very bassy and tend to get muddy on chords.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.