First of all, sorry if this is a n00b question . I was wondering how would a Multi-FX pedal do in a tube amp effects loop. I'm looking to buy a B-52 AT-112 soon; my frist tube amp.

I have a Korg AX5G, a Boss DS-1 I plan to mod into an Ultra Mod (maybe with the switch/components to make it an All-seing Eye Mod, too), and plan on buying an EQ pedal (fish n' chips?) to fine-tune my tone... I was thinking I could use the Korg as a "trump card" kind of pedal, as I can program different delays/drones/distortions/wah/you name it (I'd definitely not use the modelings tho).

In your experiences, how do you think an multi-fx would sound in an all-tube amp??
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
the same.
everything sounds beter through a tube amp.
i myself,
wouldnt run it through the effects loop.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
If you were to run it through the effects loop, you would want to turn off the pre-amp models
[quote="'xjosheex :['"]the same.
everything sounds beter through a tube amp.
i myself,
wouldnt run it through the effects loop.

if it will sound the same, that's great. I will definitely experiment between having the pedals in front of the amp or in the loop until I'm satisfied with what I have.

Quote by Ghold125
If you were to run it through the effects loop, you would want to turn off the pre-amp models

Yes I said in my post that I wouldn't use the models in the loop . That makes me think, tho, how would it sound I put the pedal (while modeling) in front of the amp? Absolutely hideous, maybe?
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5