Page 1 of 3
so pit, tell me the scariest, freakiest, ****-your-pantsiest things that ever happened to you.
it can be supernatural, but doesnt have to be. just the most terrifying experience of your life.

not gonna lie, the scariest moment of my life was when my girlfriend took a pregnancy test. we had sex one single time. she took the test, and it said she was pregnant. sh!t. im screwed. luckily she went to the gynocologist and found out it was a false positive. i thogh i was a dead man.

whats your scary story.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
I yelled the N-word in a bad neighborhood on a dare.
Check out my band Disturbed
Probably watching one of those damn 'Exorsist face pops up out of seemingly simple environment' videos.

i almost fell of a cliff once.
if only ey?
I was tripping on shrooms and watched the BME pain olympics. I freaked the **** out.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by funkbass369
I was tripping on shrooms and watched the BME pain olympics. I freaked the **** out.

holy crap!!!!! those are scary enough sober
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by StewieSwan
I yelled the N-word in a bad neighborhood on a dare.

I screamed the n-word in the middle of school, and go around saying i hate new yorkers(a lot of them moved into my area recently)
Car accident on a bridge. the car almost was thrown into the water... I was about 10 and was in shock for about 4 days.

EDIT: since then I have an insane fear of hights.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 21, 2009,
I almost died getting an allergy shot. The shots are just concentrated allergens that get your system used to them, and the doctor injects the stuff into your fatty tissue. Unless said doctor misses, and injects concentrated allergens directly into my bloodstream. Could have died quite quickly had I not gotten a shot of adrenaline when I did.
I capsized this small boat I was sailing in Hawaii and a huuuuge shark swam right under me. I honestly thought that I was going to die a malicious death right there.
Quote by joshua122593
My friend's bass string snapped. I thought he was gonna die.

So you didn't finish the job?
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
being in a car with this really really drunk guy driving.

I TOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE
came out of a trip earlier than a mate and he was on the floor tring to cut himself. it was seriously scary
god loves the working man. unfortunately, that puts me in deep crap.

you sir, may c*m blood, but i sh*t diamonds, guess which is more painful. especially after curry.

+ =
Got mugged with my ex gf guy had a knife to my throat. Was pretty scared haha
Screams break the silence
Waking from the dead of night
Vengeance is boiling
He's returned to kill the light
Then when he's found who he's looking for
Listen in awe and you'll hear him

Bark at the moon
me and my friend were riding back into the the woods where there are these cool bike jumps and we were right about to go down into them and we heard a gunshot comming from inside there i screamed and we turned around and ****ing fled and never went back
Quote by chea_man
holy crap!!!!! those are scary enough sober

I was on 5 grams too. It was the scariest 4 hours of my life.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i saw a "shadow person" in my kitchen. it was scary as ****.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person

i think i saw one of them in my bathroom once, it made a whoosh noise when it moved lets just say i didnt go to the bathroom for awhile.
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
Tripped over when crossing the road while carrying some ****, a motorbike almost crushed my head.
🙈 🙉 🙊
septic shock.

i wont tell my scary ghost story because its really creepy..

the worst was when my daughter was teething at like 5 months old..fever of 104..that day i almost had a freakin heart attack.
2 am.

I needed a wee.

Turn bathroom light on.

HUGE MOTH

I think when I was younger I was on holiday in a caravan and it was thundering and lightning outside.
Lightning hit an electricity terminal 10 metres away from where we were.
BOOOOOM

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
I usually don't remember stuff like this, but a cool time was when we went to Tulsa to see AC/DC and we slid along the road the whole way there.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Panic attack + PVC, not knowing I am having either, was horrifying. Thought my heart was failing me

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by nikki82
i wont tell my scary ghost story because its really creepy.

Why would you even mention it, and not tell the story?
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
Quote by nikki82
septic shock.

i wont tell my scary ghost story because its really creepy..

the worst was when my daughter was teething at like 5 months old..fever of 104..that day i almost had a freakin heart attack.

And now I want to know. Which was your intention. But still. TELL ME
Quote by nikki82

honestly, thats probably the scariest.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
I was almost hit by a semi truck on the freeway. It was probably less than a foot away from me before I was able to get away. That was intense.
I was skating with some friends at a gas station and some guy that knows my friends pulls up and offers us a ride home. Not wanting to ride home alone, I got in the car with my friends. Next thing I know we are flying through the neighborhood and taking turns ridiculously fast. I could have sworn we were on two wheels one time. I almost shat myself.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I lead a very uninteresting life.. The scariest thing that's happened to me was probably when my brother pushed me into the pool and I tripped over the cover. My head missed the edge of the pool by about an inch, and I had crazy momentum, so I would have been in some trouble.

Other than that, I guess it's when my sister (bad enough driver as is) was texting while we were driving around a corner with a huge truck coming our way. She panicked and swerved, and we nearly got hit by the truck, instead ending up horizontal in the middle of the street.
Having a panic attack when my so called 'friend' threw a spider at me in school.

I honestly thought I was about to die. It was horrific.
Quote by funkbass369

I just googled the BME pain olympics...thanks to you that is now the scariest thing I have ever seen.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
These jocks knew I was scared of heights so the threw me in a sack and put me on top of the school. I was there the whole weekend freaking out.
Quote by funkbass369

HOLY ****ING GOD WTF..........i never knew wat it was until googled it and i was like WTF HOW THE **** AND WHY THE **** WOULD THEY DO THAT.....HOLY **** THOSE PEOPLE ARE ****ED IN THEIR MINDS........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3