How come the same parents who restrict their kids from buying the likes of gta or watching films...(which hardly have any violence compared to the 80s and 90s action movies), let their kids surf the net all day unsupervised where they can watch real violence etc.

What do you feel could be done to change censorship laws?
not if their computer has blocks!
but if everybody wasnt a complete idiot than we wouldnt censorship at all.
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
Fuck censorship.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
why wouldn't you want 12 year olds viewing 2 girls 1 cup?
that **** made me the man i am today.

might wanna enforce some rules.
Those sort of people probably think wiping out bacteria from their house is good for their children.
so how many ppl actually know about 2 girls one cup? I really am glad that i havent seen it.
GEAR:
Vox AD30VT XL
Jackson DK2M Dinky Trans. Black
Fender G-Dec
Razorback DB Black
EHX Metal Muff
Originally Posted by Kaasflipje
Metallica. I don't get what's so awesome about Master of Puppets.

he's awesome because he pulls strings
Quote by Chaz22
so how many ppl actually know about 2 girls one cup? I really am glad that i havent seen it.

If you like that i recommend church of fu...

/taken away into the mod van.
I say it's your kid, its your responsibility, if you want to sheild them from reality then usually they end up being the weird kids (these twins i know aren't allowed out unsupervised, they are 15 and weird as hell).
Quote by the_hoodster
I say it's your kid, its your responsibility, if you want to sheild them from reality then usually they end up being the weird kids (these twins i know aren't allowed out unsupervised, they are 15 and weird as hell).

this. if u just keep adding more rules, where does it end? it wont! its called ****ing parenting!!!
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by the_hoodster

thats understandable. pedos would think it was buy one get one free day at pedomart.
Kill the children.

Oh, no, wait, censorship laws?

Stop parents from taking their tragic case of a child going on a murderous rampage to media outlets, for one.

There was a mother complaining about Manhunt a few years back because she claimed it had turned him violent. It was in the papers, it was on the TV, it was everywhere.

Within the space of a week or two, it was the best selling game on Amazon UK.
My parents arent super strict, I can go out and do **** with my friends. But I have no desire to play GTA. Y would you wanna play a game like that? At least I know Halo is fiction
Quote by DaathMatal
thats understandable. pedos would think it was buy one get one free day at pedomart.

It's understandable that they are weird or understandable that they aren't allowed outside on their own?
censorship wont help anyone
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by Night_Warrior
My parents arent super strict, I can go out and do **** with my friends. But I have no desire to play GTA. Y would you wanna play a game like that? At least I know Halo is fiction

all GAMES are fiction. if a game tells me to mow down 100 people with a tank, i think of it as nothing more of an accomplishment, i dont relate it to real people at all. its ALL fiction.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by Night_Warrior

Halo is fiction!?
Quote by Night_Warrior

What? I was kicking the covenants ass all day today in my street. i ran out of god damn gravity hammers.

Primary weapon:- lazer, secondary weapon:- gravity hammer.
Quote by DaathMatal
What? I was kicking the covenants ass all day today in my street. i ran out of god damn gravity hammers.

Primary weapon:- lazer, secondary weapon:- gravity hammer.

I prefer the Gravity Hammer first. But you gotta flush em out with grendaes though
Quote by Meths
Fuck censorship.

+100,000
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Halo is fiction!?

No , it's real.

PM me your bank account number and sort code, and you'll see. I'll finally be able to claim my inheritance as King Of Nigeria!