here's me having another go at doing a cover song. everyone's allways saying i have a strong metallica sound in my riffs, and this is the reason why...i learnt how to play by learning pretty much everysong they got out there. so if you like this onew and want another one tell me what you want me to have a go at.

C4C?????
as always i'll crit anything you send my way.

peace peeps and keep it metal(lica)

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/metal105/
yeah and it's called 'the wait'.
nice job. impressive guitar playing. the only thing you didn't quite nail was the rhythm guitar tone, needs a little less distortion for a more crunchy sound.
Quote by monwobobbo
nice job. impressive guitar playing. the only thing you didn't quite nail was the rhythm guitar tone, needs a little less distortion for a more crunchy sound.

and i backed off my normal amount of gain for this, thought it was pretty crisp myself.
guess i'm still looking for the perfect tone then.......back to the drawing board.
great work, dude! the rhythm and lead were really good, but the bass could use some more work... other than that, it was great! the guitar work is killer!
mind checkin' out my cover of Iron Maiden's MoonChild? it's on my profile page along with a couple of Metallica covers you might be interested in hearing as well. thanks!
Quote by scottymoe
great work, dude! the rhythm and lead were really good, but the bass could use some more work... other than that, it was great! the guitar work is killer!
mind checkin' out my cover of Iron Maiden's MoonChild? it's on my profile page along with a couple of Metallica covers you might be interested in hearing as well. thanks!

yeah no problem i'll check em out next time i'm online.

the bass is a midi program, i tried to make it as human as possible with out it being out of time and stuff. just me a few guitars and a pc. i need a band.