and what's your amp
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
and what MIM?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
and what's mim stray mean?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
And where do all these voices keep coming from?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by jj1565
and what's mim stray mean?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Some of the MIJ Squiers are pretty nice. But generally a MIM Strat is a good deal better than a Squier, yes.
Some Squiers like the ones in the learners packages can be terribly made. I have one that refuses to stay in tune no matter what I do. It also has a rise in the fret board at the 6th strings 4th fret that causes buzzing. Others like the higher end Classic Vibe series compare in quality with a MIM strat.

A Parts O' Caster that I put together is made from Fender MIM parts (Deluxe players neck and standard body) and some American Fender parts (66 reissue electronics, 62 reissue tremolo and 62 reissue tuners). It plays well has a fair to good action no buzzing anywhere and it stays in tune. You get what you pay for is never more true than when dealing with guitars.